A/N Chapter Delay And Random Stuff

There is gonna be a chapter delay, because Wattpad decided to be a dick, and erase all my work, I was almost done too! So yeah... Not to mention I have other books to update, on the subject of books.

@Andreea_Catalina12 suggested that I make Swap Little Nightmares Sevix (Six X Seven) into its own book, so should I do it?  Again on the subject of Swap Sevix, what should be their ship name be? 

juth, jaith, sane, sune, saine, saite,saithesaitne,juny, junly, junelyjunulyjunjulyjulejulnejujune,julune,

--------------------------------------------------------------

In the meanwhile have some random stuff!

The Kids Go To Walmart!

Six: Roger! We Are Out Of Food!

Roger: What do you want me to do?

Six: I'm Hungry!

Roger: Why don't you go to the store to get food?

Six: I don't want to go alone!

Roger: Then take Seven with you!

Seven: someone said my name?

Six: *blushes* Why can't you or one of the chefs come with me!

Roger: I have a bunch of little kids, some younger than you to take care of, and the chefs are cleaning the kitchen!

Six: F-Fine! Come on, Seven, We're going to a store!

Seven: Okay? Which one?

Six: Which ever is closer!

*Time-skip because they kept walking into gift-shops and clothing-stores*

Six: Walmart?

Seven: Yeah, Six have you never been to a store before?

Six: No?

Seven: Wh- You know what I don't wanna know *grabs a cart, and walks inside*

Six: *follows behind, and looks in amazement* HOW DID I NEVER SEEN THIS WONDERFUL PLACE!

Seven: Who knows, but let's look around *Pushes the cart and walks around the store*

*After a while*

Seven: *is looking at the different meats*

*There is a little kid sitting on the edge of the freezers*

Six: *sees the kid, picks them up and puts them in the cart*

Seven: *is not moving a bit* Six?

Six: Yeah?

Seven: Why is there a kid in the cart?

Six: I don't know what you are talking about..!

Seven: I saw you putting a kid in the cart.... So put them back where you found them

Six: Finee... *puts them back*

*after a bunch of buying*

Seven: Wanna get a bite to eat before we head back?

Six: Yes, Please!

Seven: *heads into a fast food restaurant with Six following behind him, and orders something for them and pays for it*

Six: *stands next to Seven and starts to chat with them* 

*After their kinda date, mostly likely not*

Roger: Where have you been?!

Six: The store, and we also went to get food!

Roger: Alright, but don't take too long next time

----------------------

Sixty-Nine and The Third Chef!

Third Chef ((https://purplerage0592.tumblr.com/post/164348737063/actually-the-third-chef-was-the-original)): *cleans up the kitchen, and walks away*

SIXXXXXTY-NINE: *runs in, throws wine bottles and jars all over the place* Fuck Your Wine, Bitch!! *runs and hides away*

Third Chef: *comes back and tries to find who made the mess*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------