History

Surprise update! I wasn't planning on updating for a while but I thought I'd give you a little something! Please be sure to comment and vote! This is about different historical events that have happened in Ed and Lorraine's life. I actually did my research for this one haha. If I get any of these facts wrong, I sincerely apologize. Just tell me the correct fact and I will change it when I get a chance!

This one shot is for @trevin3r4

Sorry it took so long to update! I really hope I don't disappoint you with this chapter

On another note, I started my senior year of high school today and I think I'm gonna rock this year. Still wish me luck though lol

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pearl Harbor Attack

Lorriane was only 14 at the time of the attack. She wasn't old enough to understand the details but she knew enough that it was bad. Her mother brushed out her hair and explained how the Japanese Navy had attacked Hawaii. She explained that more than 2,400 people were killed and 1,000 were wounded.

Ed, only being about a year older than Lorraine, understood some more. He wanted to help in any way he could. Unfortunately he was only fifteen so he couldn't do much.

I Have a Dream Speech

Lorraine and Ed were in their late thirties. Martin Luther King had just given his "I Have a Dream" speech on August 28th. Tears fell down Lorraine's face as she listened. Ed won't admit it but tears welled up in his eyes too.

Apollo 11

A few years later, Apollo 11 had landed on the moon. Ed and Lorraine watched on the little tv they owned. It wasn't the best quality at all but it was something. They weren't the biggest space fans but it was an accomplishment for America.

The killing of John F. Kennedy

On November 22nd 1963, America experienced something shocking. John F. Kennedy was killed. There was nothing they could do about it. It happened so quick and he was dead so fast. Lorraine shook her head and sighed. "Why can't we just accept everyone?"