Race With the Devil

Be sure to comment. I just have no motivation to write guys and I hope that you understand where I'm coming from. My heart wasn't completely in this one shot and for that I apologize. It's only 372 words including the authors note. I'm sooo sorry guys.

I especially want to apologize to @annsfandoms because she requested this and I know I didn't fulfill her expectations. I've failed you and I'm sorry.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe it was because he didn't snore anymore. Or maybe it was because he didn't play the guitar or paint anymore. Whatever it was, something was definitely not right with Ed and it was worrying Lorraine. So much that she was losing sleep and the dark circles under her eyes only proved that. What if Ed thought she was a freak because of her visions? What if he wanted a divorce? The thought sickened Lorraine and she felt vomit rise up within her. The thought was literally making her sick.

  Racing to the toilet, she held back her vomit, letting it go as soon as she arrived. She emptied her stomach, sighing in relief when she finished. She was about to brush her teeth, it happened. A heavy force threw her against the wall.

"Say goodnight," Ed whispered holding a knife against her throat.

This is it. This was going to be how she died. Her own husband was going to kill her.

"Goodnight," She whispered back, closing her eyes and accepting her fate.

Except she wasn't going to die because the demon was thrown off Lorraine by Judy. How was Judy this strong all the sudden?

And that's when Lorraine saw it. An angel appeared right by her and was guiding her through the steps. She quickly yanks the knife out of his hands and held it to her own neck. The angel would get Ed to see what was happening and hopefully fall through the curse of the devil.

It took a few minutes but finally the evil look in Ed's eyes vanished. Lorraine grabbed the Bible and began to read from it while Ed hugged Judy. They would be fine but it would take time to heal. But they would get through it because they were family and family means no one gets left behind.