Touch My Body

This one is a gift for @annsfandoms because she needs a little cheering up. I hope this at least makes you smile. I love you!

Also if you haven't guessed, it's a bit smutty

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The door slammed shut as twenty six year old Ed Warren carried twenty four year old Lorraine through the door. Their lips barely broke connection as Ed carried her down to his room. He was careful though not to  bump her head against the wall. Ed gently laid Lorraine down on the bed and slowly crawled on top of her, connecting their lips again.

Their innocent lip kisses soon turned into neck kisses and when those turned into love bites, Ed was gentle, even though they stung a little.

"Are you sure you want this?" Ed whispered kindly, not wanting to force Lorraine into anything. She answered with a hum and pulled Ed closer. He pulled away but only to unbutton her dress and for him to slip off his own shirt and pants. To make things go quicker, Lorraine helped him by unhooking and pulling off her bra and underwear.

"You're so beautiful," He gasped like this was the first time he had seen her like this. Lorraine blushed like always.

Ed's eyes instantly wandered to Lorraine's breasts and he took his thumb and index finger, rolling the hardened nipple around.

Taking it to the next step, he left a trail of kisses down her chest and stopped when he reached her breasts. His mouth covered it and he licked it slightly before sucking on it. He gave it a kiss before moving on and doing the same exact thing with the other, earning a slight moan from Lorraine. He then left a line of kisses down her stomach that ended and the bottom. He kissed her clit and kissed her thighs before coming back up.

"You ready, love?" He asked and Lorraine nodded. He pushed into Lorraine, and she let out a gasp as they moved back and forth. Her nails dug into Ed's back but it was in a gentle loving way instead of the hard, rough way you would do it when you're hooking up with someone. The bed squeaked as they moved, love filling the air.

Ed had soon pulled himself out of her and even though it wasn't the longest time they had sex, they both were out of energy and they silently agreed that this round was one of the best.