•. fallen for the dark .•

𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒆𝒏 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒌

☆:*'¨'*:..:*'¨'*:.☆

"Why don't you come out into the light," I asked with a playful smile; he likes it when I smile, he says it gives him hope.

His coal-black eyes gazed at my lips with intense passion before they finally met my eyes and with a smirk, he answered, "Why don't I just meet you halfway, I'm hell bound for life."

☆:*'¨'*:..:*'¨'*:.☆

Gabriel Sinner is every wolf's nightmare.

Some say he is only a myth told to scare children.

Others have caught a glimpse but have not lived to tell the tale because Gabriel Sinner is on a mission to kill.

He's got a coal-black heart and eyes to match with the smallest yet deadliest pack in the world, Black Death Pack.

If you cross his path you'll be wishing for death but Harper Raine, the epitome of innocence, got something far from it...

Harper Raine has never had a boyfriend, never been kissed and had certainly never guessed that her mate would be a cold-hearted bloodthirsty killer who killed the ones she loved.

Will this hate eventually turn to love? Will Harper ever get her happy ever after she's always dreamt of? And will Gabriel Sinner finally see the light?

Or will darkness conquer all?

☆:*'¨'*:..:*'¨'*:.☆

||WARNING|| 

CONTAINS:

VIOLENCE / SA

MATURE THEMES

SEXUAL CONTENT

STRONG LANGUAGE

I'VE WARNED YOU SO DON'T GO BITCHING ABOUT IT. 

☆:*'¨'*:..:*'¨'*:.☆

Copyright © 2014

All rights reserved.