✝︎one✝︎

I opened my email to see a email from my drama teacher:

Dear George,

You have received the main roll for Westlens High school original play Blue Eyes.
I would like to inform you who got your love interests part, his name is Brendon Urie.
Let me know if you have any problem with this.

Sincerely
                  Fred Moreland

I frowned at the fact that a boy was my love interest. I understood that the whole point of the play was to show same sex couples. But still I'm still not sure about my sexuality. And I didn't even know this "Brendon Urie".

"What's up Ryan?" My brother walked into my room.

"Hey, um, Jace?" I asked beckoning for him to come to my desk.

"Yeah Ryan?" Jace said again and walked over to me

"I got the main roll in Blue Eyes bu-"

"Oh that's great Ryan!" Jace interrupted me

"But my love interest is a boy and I don't know him." I said

"What's wrong with that? I thought you where gay." Jace said raising a eyebrow.

"I don't know what I am." I said looking down at my lap and playing with my fingers.

"Well let me read the email." Jace said holding his hands out for my laptop. After he read the email he smiled. "Well he said if any things wrong you can tell him." Jace said leaning over me and grabbing the water bottle on my desk.

"But I don't know him." I said trying to grab the water bottle back but ended up spilling it all over myself. "Oh come on! Whatever I'll figure it out!" I yelled throwing the water bottle on the ground.

"Ok." Jace said leaving my room and slamming the door closed.

I sat at my computer to email Mr. Moreland to get this Brendon kids info.

Next morning

Dear George,

Here is Brendon contact information and here are the scrips. Please go over it with him.

Sincerely,
                  Fred Moreland

"Ugghhh." I said clicking the link in the email and coping it down into my phone and texting him.

Ryan: so hey this is Ryan we're both in the play Blue Eyes for school and Mr. Moreland wants us to go over the script maybe we could do that today let me know.

I put my phone down and waited for a response. Surprisingly my phone dinged right away.

Brendon: hey George right? Well I'm not doing anything today so if you send me your address I could come over.

Ryan: ok
*open GoggleMaps*

Brendon: thanks see you at like 12? Till like 3?

Ryan: works

Brendon: see you in 40 minutes then.

I snapped my head to the top of my phone screen to see that it was 11:23.

"WHaT?!?" I yelled jumping up from my desk and running to my bathroom turning on my shower and throwing off all my clothes. I jumped into the shower only to yell "AHHHHH TO HOT!!" I yelled jumping back out only a few seconds later have Jace pounding on my door.

"Shut it Rose is trying to sleep!" He yelled as he stoped pounding on the door.

"Sorry." Yelled through my door. Adjusting the temperature in the shower and soon getting back in it.

11:48

I got out of the shower and towel dried my hair.

11:52

I put on some eyeliner and lipgloss.

11:57

I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my waste and started looking through my clothes.

12:00

I found a Fall Out Boy shirt and threw it on my bed and then moved onto my pants drawer

12:08

I pulled out some black skinny jeans and threw them on my bed a long with some boxers and socks.

"Oh yeah his room is the second on the left down that hall." I heard Jace say and the closing of a door.

Oh shoot Brendon's here

I quickly threw on my shirt and pulled on my boxers hearing foot steps approaching my door. I threw the towel off right as there was a knock on my door.

"Oh you can just go in." I heard Jace say I was about to yell 'stop' right as some one shorter then me with dark brown hair and a Fall Out Boy sweater and some gray ripped skinny jeans walked into my room.

"Oh I'm sorry I-I didn't I- didn't know." He said covering his eyes. I quickly threw on my skinny jeans and frowning at his sweater.

Of corse he likes fall out boy too.

"Ok you can look now." I said pulling on my last sock.

"That's a great first impression." He said holding out his hand. "I'm Brendon, George right?" I shook his hand

"Ryan." I corrected "I like your shirt." I said pointing at his sweater.

"Oh th-thank-thanks, I like your shirt." He said  blushing.

"Wanna listen to some of their music before we practice?" I offered. Brendon nodded.

I went and sat down on my bed he just stood there.

"You can sit wherever you want Brendon." I said gesturing around the room. He sat down in front of me on the floor. "Oh come on my floor is discussing at least bring my chair over here." I said pointing at the office chair. Brendon just shrugged and I played my fall out boy playlist and laid down on my bed, quietly humming to Forth Of July. All of a sudden I heard a voice. I paused the music and sat up to see Brendon still singing until he realized I was looking at him.

"S-S-sorry I thoug-thought you couldn't he-here m-me." He said blushing.

"Your voice is very nice, hey let's just hang out instead of going over the script. We can go over it tomorrow. We don't have school until Tuesday." I said smiling and moving to sit across from Brendon on my floor.

"Ye-yeah okay." Brendon said looking at his nails.

"Great, tell me about yourself." I said propping my head on my knees and looking at Brendon.

"No much to say." Brendon said shrugging. "Tell me about yourself." He said.

We ended up talking for the rest of the time he was at my house. I quite enjoyed his company even though he didn't talk much. He was nice. And I was ok with him being my love interest...

a/n
Hey guys! So this is a mini book I have 7 parts planned but I may plan to do more. I'll update both my fics again tomorrow. Really let me know guys if you like this or not🖖🏽🖤