★six★

2 years later

"Hey Frank." I said as him and Gerard sat down with me at our table in the coffee shop.

"Hey, where's Brendon?" Gerard asked sitting down with Frank and lacing a arm around his boyfriend.

"He can't be here right now, which is good."

"Why is that?" Gerard asked

I pulled a little box from my coat and opened it.

"This is why." I pulled out a small shinny ring with a small green stone in the middle.

"Woah! Man your gonna propose?!?" Gerard gasped covering his mouth "man you've only been dating for like 2 years. Me and Frank have been together since 8th grade." Gerard said kissing Franks head.

"Well I really love him and I want to spend the rest of my life with. So I chose this ring." I held the ring out to them and Frank took it smiling.

"Gee will you ever get me something this nice?" Frank asked looking down at his older promise ring.

"When the time comes, right now it's Brendon and Ryan's time." Gerard said handing me the ring back and placing a hand over Franks. "Anyways when?" Gerard asked

"Tonight." I said smiling

"Tonight?!?" Both Frank and Gerard yelled

"Shhh, and yes tonight." I said putting a finger to my lips. "I made dinner reservations at his favorite restaurant, and by there, there's a rose garden and that's where I'm going to propose." I said and both Frank and Gerard nodded.

"Sounds amazing." Frank said as I put the ring back in its red velvet box.

8:30 at night

"Brendon you feel alright baby?" I asked coming in the house and setting my keys and purse down. I heard a cough from the living room couch. "Bren baby?" I asked walking over to the couch.

"Hey Ry. Come sit with me." Brendon said his eyes where red and he coughed again.

"B are you sick?" I asked sitting down and holding Brendon's head.

"No, I'm ready to go to di-" he coughed again "dinner now."

"Bren you have a fever." I said kissing his forehead (fivehead)

"Please!" Brendon whined. Yes I had plans for tonight but I didn't want Brendon to feel awful.

"Are you sure you'd be okay?" I asked running my hand through his hair.

"Yes." Brendon said kissing my chest.

"Ok go get dressed in some nice clothes." I said and Brendon shakily walked up the stairs and came back down in a tux. "Where'd you get that?" I asked standing up and placing my hands in his hips.

"It's ours." Brendon smiled at kissed my chin.

"That explains it." I said hugging him. "I'll go get ready with out my tux." I said walking up the stairs. I found some nice clothes and went back down stairs to see Brendon laying back down on the couch. "You sure your okay baby?" I asked running my hand through his hair.

"Yea let's go." Brendon got up and grabbed my keys and purse he handed them to me. "You drive." He smiled and got in the passenger seat.

At The restaurant

"What do you want Bren?" I asked giving him the menu.

"Soup." He relied

"What soup?" I asked

"Garlic." He relied

"What would you two like?" The waiter asked us

"Garlic soup for him," I pointed at Brendon "and I'll have some pasta with cheese." I said he nodded

"That'll be out in about 15 minutes." He said and smiled

15 minutes later

"Here's you food." He said placing garlic soup in front of Brendon and my pasta in front of me.

"Brendon's how's your food?" I asked

"Great." I said reaching across the table to grab his hand.

After dinner

"Hey Bren before me go, I wanna show you something." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him into the rose garden.

"No Ry I don't feel good." Brendon said trying to get up.

"Just a few more minutes it's so nice here." I said leaning into him. He held me. We where both sitting on a bench. "Come here." I said standing up and walking to the middle of the garden. The sun was already down and the street lights where our.

"Ok." Brendon said and I grabbed his hand and swayed back-and-forth with him.

"You know how much I love you." I said placing a kiss on Brendon's forehead (fivehead)

"A lot." Brendon said

"Brendon Boyd Urie, I've loved you for so long. And you are the most amazing person ever. You could make me happy when I was sad. You always made me want to keep on going." I was about to go down on one knee when a tear ran down Brendon's face. "What's wrong?" I asked wiping the tear off his cheek.

"So sweet." He said

"Well Brendon this is why I want to do this." I got down on one knee pulling the ring box out of my coat. Brendon gasped "Brendon Boyd Urie, would you be willing to spend the rest of your life with me, and marry me?" I asked

"Oh my god, Ryan." Brendon said shaking and touching my hand. "YES!" Brendon yelled and jumped on top of me kissing me. I tried to slip the ring on his finger. I got it on his finger and he was crying.

"I can't believe you want to marry me!" Brendon cried into my chest.

"Of corse your the love of my life."

a/n
Let me know if you want to see the wedding or not but just be prepared for this to be the end of the story if no one wants to see the wedding
I hope you guys have enjoyed this book there may be one more chapter but there may not be
🖖🏽🖤