☠︎three☠︎

I couldn't kiss him.

"No I can't kiss you Brendon. We're love interests in the play." I said pulling my face out of my hand. "Lets clean up your chin."

"Ryan," Brendon said turning my head to make eye contact with me, "kiss me." He said leaning in again. I didn't know what to do at this point Brendon was so close to my face. I had a plan. I leaned up from his lips to kiss his nose. "Ryan!" Brendon whined crossing his arms. "Tease!" He said again.

"You where going to kiss me!" I said straightening Brendon's sweater.

"We have to kiss in the play anyways so what's the big deal?" Brendon said pouting.

"Why do you want me to kiss you anyways?" I asked leaning closer to him.

"Because I think your cute." Brendon said leaning closer to me

"Thank you." I said closing my eyes

"Can I kiss you?" Brendon said, I could feel Brendon's breath on my lips.

"No," I said I felt Brendon lean farther away, "but I can kiss you!" I said opening my eyes and jumping onto Brendon holding him in my arms. And kissing his forehead.

"Kiss my lips you wimp." Brendon said wrapping a arm around my waist.

"No thanks." I said kissing his nose.

"God your basic." Brendon said rolling his eyes

"I'll kiss you when I feel like now shut up." I said placing my finger on his lips.

"No thanks." Brendon said in a mocking tone.

"Now lets go over the script again Brendon." I said getting off of Brendon. He frowned

3:12

"I think I almost got this done." I said playing with a lose string on my shirt

"Well good for you."

"Brendon is something wrong?" I asked Patton my script down.

"Nope," he paused looking up at me, "I mean the boy I like is teasing me so yeah kinda upset." He said rubbing his chin.

"You like me? Like, like like?" I asked scooting closer to him on the floor.

"Well sorta I-i mean y-your c-c-cute." Brendon said stuttering

"I just want to make the kiss real on stage." I said Brendon rolled his eyes.

"I'd be more real if you'd kiss me right now!" Brendon pouted

"I'll pass, maybe later." I said winking at me.

God I'm leading him on

"I hate you!" Brendon said throwing his script on the floor. "Just kiss me!" Brendon whined

"Maybe later." I said brushing a lose strand of hair out of Brendon's face.

"Your flirting with me." Brendon said I winked at him.

"Yes, yes I am." I said reaching for his hand.

a/n
Yeah I know this is a short chapter
Idk if I'm going to update this again but I'm probably going to update my other Fic
Thank you for 20 reads on this!!
And it's the middle of summer (when the day met the night reference) and I'm wearing a long sleeve shirt with a MCR shirt over it and black leggings like all black
I'm not going to over heat
🖖🏽🖤