◎seven◎

"Guest list." Brendon grinned

"Gerard, Frank, your family. Done!" I said proudly dropping the pen.

"What about your family?" Brendon asked

"They wouldn't want to come." I said writing the names down onto a piece of paper.

"Why is that?" Brendon asked grabbing my hand 

"Jace thought it was for the play, the thought I was gay but he was going to kick me out of the house once I admitted to it." I said

"That's terrible baby." He said hugging me

"Oh it's fine." I said kissing his head "let's focus on our wedding." I said

"Yeah ok." He said holding my head as buried his in my chest.

===

We planned our wedding for December 17th the day the play was. It's now in 2 days. We had a beautiful part of the beach reserved with 19 seats.

"Here sir 2 suits." The lady handed me the 2 suits I bought for me and Brendon for our wedding.

"Thank you." I said handing her a my credit card.

===

"Bren I'm home!" I yelled walking into our house.

"Yay! I've been so alone!" Brendon cried hugging me

"Here's your tux." I said kissing his head "in 2 wait pretty much one day we get married." I said holding the tuxes out of Brendon's reach.

"Well I'm ready." Brendon said jumping up and grabbing one of the tuxes.

===

"Ryan you ready?" Frank asked straightening my tie.

"I'm nervous." I said combing my hair again

"It's going to be fine." Frank said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Would if he says no? What if we don't stay together? Would if-"

"Stop with the what ifs!" Frank yelled

"Sorry."

The music started.

"God we have to go. Come on Frank." I said grabbing Franks hand.

===

I walked down the aisle with Frank behind me. I saw Brendon at the alter he smiled at me. Frank stood on my side and Gerard on the other. The priest started to talk but I couldn't really hear him I wasn't listening. I was looking at Brendon.

"The vows." The priest said gesturing to me.

"Oh," I took Brendon's hands. "Brendon Boyd Urie, when I first met you. I'll be honest I didn't want you to be there. But after talking to you I feel in love. Not only with you amazing singing voice or beautiful appearance. But your personality. After getting to know you and going though all are drama I loved you. And I'm glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you." I finished and the priest gestured to Brendon.

"George Ryan Ross III, I must admit: I had a crush on you once I saw you. You where funny cute, and I walked in on you still in a towel. I want to cry and cry and scream when you aren't with me. I love you more then I thought I could ever love anyone. And I promise to never hurt you." Brendon finished and smiled.

"George Ryan Ross III do you take Brendon Boyd Urie to be you husband? Till death do you part."

"I do." I said smiling at Brendon.