✦two✦

"Ryan!" Jace was yelling at me and pounding on my door

"What! I'm trying to sleep!" I said my voice muffled by the pillow in my face.

"Brendon's here get up!" Have yelled kicking open my door.

"Jace stop I'm not dressed! Get out Brendon!" I yelled throwing a pillow. I heard someone giggle. I turned my head to see Brendon holding the pillow I threw. He was wearing a purple girls sweater that went past his hands. He had black thick glasses on. And some black ripped skinny jeans. "Brendon get out!" I said smiling and pulling the blanket to my chest.

"Ok." Brendon giggled and walked out of my room and closed the door.

I quickly jumped out of bed and dug through the dirty clothes on my floor. I found a plan brown t-shirt and the same black skinny jeans I wore yesterday. I threw them on and opened the door for Brendon. He fell into my room. He must have been leaning on my door. He giggled still holding the pillow.

"Where's your shirt?" Brendon said giggling. I looked down to see that I wasn't wearing a shirt. HoW diD ThAT HAPpeN?!?

"Ooh umm, I-i don't know." I said quickly pulling on the shirt that was still on my chair.
"Ok let's go over the script." I said holding my hand out for Brendon to take. I helped him off the floor and kicked the chair at him. He sat down in it with the script in his hands.

"So your Jason? Right?" Brendon asked pointing at me but still looking at the script.

"Yes, and your Chris." I said

In the middle of going over their scripts

"You look great today Chris," I said looking up from my script to study Brendon's outfit. He did look great.

"Hello?" Brendon said snapping his fingers in my face. "I said my line, I'm pretty sure now we kiss." Brendon said again leaning back in his chair.

"Do we need to go over the kissing part? Like I don't know have you had your first kiss Brendon?" I said propping my arm on my knee.

"No I haven't kissed anyone before." Brendon said blushing and playing with the sleeve of his sweater.

"Should we go over the kissing scene then?" I asked leaning closer to Brendon who blushed.

"What do you think?" He asked leaning in closer.

"I think-" I was cut off by his hand covering my mouth "what's going on?" I asked but his hand muffled my question.

"Shhh." He said nuzzling my nose with his

"Your cute." I said expecting it still to be muffled but right as I said it he took his hand off my mouth.

"Thanks. Your cute too." Brendon said blushing

"Really?" I said scooting his chair closer with my feet.

"Really." He said pulling his knees up to his chest and our chairs bumped.

"I want to kiss you." I said melting just looking in his eyes.

"I want to kiss you too." He said cupping my cheek.

"SHUT UP ALREADY IVE BEEN HERE FOR LIKE 5 MINUTES STOP BEING CUTE!" I jumped hitting Brendon's chin with my leg. Jace was standing in the door with my baby sister Rose in his arms.

"Oh come on." I said looking over to Brendon who had tears in his eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked putting a hand on his knee.

"Y-you hit m-my c-c-chin real-really heard." He said starting to cry. I hugged him and glared at Jace

"Leave!" I said rubbing my hand on Brendon's back. "Let me see your chin." I said lifting Brendon's head carefully. I looked to see his chin bleeding. "Oh my god I'm sooo sorry."

"Ow!" Brendon said yanking my hand away. "That hurt!!" I gasped seeing Brendon's chin bleeding some more.

"So so so sorry I just wanted to kiss you." I said taking a tissue off my desk and dabbing the blood off his chin.

"Then do it." Brendon said leaning in.

a/n
Hey humans
I hope your enjoying this story I might update this again because I feel bad about leaving you on a cliffhanger
I posted another story it was something I was tagged to do but I might post some random things in there but you can go read it if you want🖖🏽🖤