❣︎five❣︎

2 weeks later..

"You all ready to go?" Mr. Moreland asked all of us backstage in front of the entire school.

"I'm a little nervous." Brendon said reaching out for my hand.

"Don't be." I said intertwining me and Brendon's hands

"And Welcome everyone to Blue Eyes written by Emily Colestone." Mr. Moreland announced the play which was a cue for me to walk on stage.

45 minutes later

God it's almost the kissing scene

"Chris I love your shoes today." I said reaching for Brendon's hand. He took it. I heard people in the audience groan. "You look amazing today Chris." I said and we both turned towards each other.

'Ready?' I mouthed to Brendon. He nodded

"I like you Jason." He said he leaned in.

I leaned in almost touching Brendon's lips.
I connected our lips and slowly kissed his lips. His lips where soft. I wrapped a arm around his back and his hands cupped my cheeks. The kiss only lasted about 3 seconds.

The red curtains lowered and Brendon and I walked off stage.

"We did it!!" Brendon said excitedly jumping up and down and hugging my neck.

"Yes we did." I said kissing his lips slowly and softly.

"You guys did great!" Gerard came up to us holding Franks hand again.

"It was so important to see you guys kiss!" Frank said jumping up and down.

"You think we did good?" Brendon asked smiling

"Yeah it was great!" Gerard said trying to stop Frank from jumping up and down.

Brendon squealed and hugged my neck. He jumped up to kiss me. I smiled through out his kiss.

a/n
Idk if I want this to be the end
Let me know if you want one more chapter or two more
And thank you for almost 50 reads on this!!!! That's awesome!!🖖🏽🖤