Jhope

Y/N's POV

You are bangtan's bestfriend ever since highschool and you were paying a visit on their dorm room.

"Y/N ah...! C'mere!" I turn around revealing a brightly smile Taehyung. I smile approaching him "What?"

He smiles taking my hand in his and walk me outside the dorm. "What happened?" I ask him and he smiles "Somebody has a crush on you..." he teases. And my eyes widen. "Aah! What are you- what do uou mean?" I ask him "Hoseok has a crush on you." He said and my jaw drop "What?! There's no way."

He frowns "What do you mean there's no way?" I look at him unsure sadly "W-well he never looks at me in the eye, he never makes a conversation with me, everytime i talk to him he ignores me. He hates me Tae." I said and his face turns sad "He doesn't hate you Y/N... he just doesn't know how to express his feelings towards you." He said and i shrug him off.

"What do you like him too?.." he asked me. My eyes widen as i look down the floor "Hm.. maybe?" Tae's face lightens up "I mean- i like him but he doesn't like me. So what?" I said and he chuckles "He likes you."

"How are you so sure?" I asked him and he smirks "Shall we prove it together?"

***

He told me the plan, he's making Hoseok jealous by getting really close to me. Like cuddling and all that stuff. I think its pretty stupid, but i agree anyways because i really wanna know if he likes me or not.

If he doesn't like me this is gonna be embarassing.

"Okay. So you and me are gonna go inside the dorm my arms around your shoulder and you lean on me. We walk to the couch and cuddle together. Sounds good?" He explained. I nod at him and he smiles.

It's 7pm and the boys invited me to a movie night. They didn't know the plan at all and they didn't know i was with Tae. We're going to make them think that i'm with him all night.

Tae pushed the door with his hand as he wrap his arms around my shoulder and me around his back. I swear if people look at us now they would straight away think we're a couple and we make a pretty good one.

"Hi guys!" Tae said as all the guys turn over to us. I scanned at all their facial expressions, most of them were shocked, happy and smiley. Except one person, Jung Hoseok.

He was smiling but i could tell it was forced. "Hey~" i said.

"Finally you're here! Come on let's set up the movie!" Jungkook said as he place the dvd on the player. "What are we watching?" I asked as Tae lead me to the couch and wrap me in his arms. "Annabelle." He said and my eyes widen "What?! Aaahh! You know i can't watch horror movies!" I said and he chuckles.

Tae scoots closer to me "It's okay.. you have me." He smiles making me smile. I lean closer to him and we cuddle in each other's embrace.

I saw Hoseok looking at me in the corner of my eyes with an eyes full of sadness? Heartbroken?

What if he really likes me? What if Tae's right? I've liked Hoseok ever since highschool, it was him who caught my eye in the hallways of school looking ever so badass but always happily smiley everyday. The way he can just light up my whole world just by his smile.

Remind me to never watch Annabelle ever again. I hate horror movies so much. It was halfway through the movie when the doll popped up on the screen making me jump and immediately hug taehyung. I cover my face in his shoulder as he wrap his arms around my back giving me a soft pat.

"It's okay.. it's okay..." He said reassuring me giving me a warm smile. I snuggle closer to his chest and hide in his shoulder if something scary pops up.