Jimin

"Jagiiii!" Jimin called to you, wrapping his arms aroundyour waist. He kissed your neck gently while you giggled a little bit. "I missed you," he grinned.

"It hasn't been that long," you murmured, smiling at him. You were standing outside in between a glittering lake and a lush set of trees, the grass of a beautiful meadow brushing against your bare calves. Your sundress blew lightly in the breeze, and you felt a bit self-conscious from how attached Jimin was to your hips. He pulled away from you after you bumped him with your elbow. You turned to face him, but you were surprised to see him with a small notebook in his hands.

"What are you doing?" you asked, tilting your head to see what he was writing.

"Nothing!" he said quickly, inadvertently jerking the notebook back towards his chest. You stared at him quizzically, but let it go. He put the small notebook back in his pocket and took your hand, leading you towards a small path near the trees. "It's really pretty over here," he smiled. He seemed slightly nervous, but it only made him cuter to you.

While the two of you walked, a small cat came out of the bushes and mewled at you. Jimin looked between you and the cat quickly before releasing your hand. He knelt down and offered his fingers to the cat, who sniffed them carefully. After some consideration, the little cat bumped her head against his head, asking to be pet. His face lit up as he grinned up at you, and you knelt down beside him to pet the cat, too.

The silver tabby trotted away after her fill of attention, and Jimin stared after her wistfully.

"She was really cute," you laughed, seeing his pouting face. After you stood, your boyfriend took out his notebook again. Before he wrote anything, though, he glanced up at your hair.

"Oh, you have a..." He reached out and gently pulled a leaf from your hair, letting it go with the breeze. You adjusted your hair, tucking some locks behind your ears. He was scribbling soon, and you frowned at him.

"Really, what are you doing?" you persisted. You were very curious at this point.

"Nothing," he mumbled, still writing. You snatched the notebook from him, and he looked surprised. His cheeks turned a light pink as he tried to get his notebook back. "No, wait! I'll tell you, just don't read it!" he pleaded, but it was too late.

We had our first kiss today. Her lips were so soft... She was blushing a lot. It was adorable.

She said 'yes' to becoming my girlfriend! We're dating now. I'm really happy.

[F/N] is really beautiful right now. She let me hug her from behind. The scenery is really pretty...

I kissed her neck. It was really warm.

Your face flushed as you realized what it was.

"I was just trying to remember everything that happens, ya know? So can remember and be happy..." he trailed off, embarrassed. He couldn't look at you, but you couldn't look at him, either.

"Well, uh..." you started, "there's a better way to do that." He looked up at you hopefully.

"Can I see your phone?" you asked, holding out your hand. He gave it to you, and you stood close to him. You held up the phone to take a selfie with him; he smiled into the camera, but right before you snapped the picture, you kissed his cheek.

The picture came out well, catching your embarrassment and his surprise.

"If you want to take another one, just let me know," you murmured. "You don't have to ask me to take pictures, either."

Jimin hugged you tightly after that.

"Thank you, Jagi."

_______________________________

OKAY BUT THIS IS REALLY CUTE!!!!!

source: https://btssmutandfluff.tumblr.com/post/112661466395/