Jhope

Hoseok's POV

"Did she said to you where she went?" I ask the members and they all shake their heads "No, she just left."

I groan frustrated, pacing back and forth "Don't worry hyung, she's probably just with her friends." Jimin said patting my back and give me a reasurring smile.

"If she's with her friends, the least thing she could do is text me where is she, i'm worried sick!" I said looking at the unread messages i sent her.

"Why won't she reply aah!" I sigh throwing away my phone on the couch.

In my head right now could be the worst thing that could happened. Either she's in a club and drunk or if she is really with her friends, what if there's guys?! and she leave me? no no no. that would never happened. She loves me way too much to do that. But what if she-

Aaah.. whyy must she do this?

*buzz buzz*
Y/N: hoseokie!! i'm so sorry for replying to you right now, my battery died so i had to go charge it first. I'm sorry, you must be worried sick.

I take my phone from the couch and my mouth widens instantly "Aaah finally."

I replied back saying

Me: Aah please don't do that
ever again. You got me worried sick!
Where are you right now?

Y/N: I'm so sorry oppa:( I'm at my friends restaurant. It's the grand opening today. Would you like to come here?

Me: Would that be okay?

Y/N: Why wouldn't it be? You're my boyrfriend hoseokie>3

Me: Okay! Send me the
address and i'll be there
Y/N: Okie dokie!
Here you go! (Xxx-xxx)

I take my car keys and said goodbye to the boys. "I'll see you soon boys!! I'm going out!" They wave goodbye "Drive save hope ah!" Namjoon said and i nod waving goodbye.

I put in the address on my GPS and drive to the restaurant. I call the valet boy and step out the car.

I walk inside and look around. "Quite nice." I thought.

I spot Y/N sitting in the corner laughing with her friends. I look at the person next to her, a guy who looks way too close to be near her.

This can't do. Sorry pal but she's mine.

I approach her table and she notices me smiling widely standing up and gives me a long hug. I kiss her lips and she kiss back. We pull away by the coughs and she looks down embarassed. I wrap my arms around her waist and she smiles "Guys! This is Jung Hoseok, my boyfriend." I look at them and smile proudly.

The guy from earlier looks dissapointed and pissed. I smirk seeing the sight.

She takes my hand and told me to sit next to her on the left side and the guy is still on her right side. I keep a close touch with her, like holding her hands at all times.

"Y/N!! Soo how did you and hoseok met?" One of her friends ask. She smiles and looks at me lovingly, she tightens the grip and chuckles "We met in a cafe. Back then i was actually still working there, he just came and order coffee and right at that moment, i just fell in love." Her friends coo'd and holler at her making her cheeks heats up in embarassment.

I laugh a little and she leans her head towards my chest hiding herself. I wrap my arms around her body and she smiles.

"Aah you guys are so cute. It makes me jealous." One of her friends frowns earning 'yes' from the girls.