Jungkook

Y/N's POV

"Aah oppa wae~?" I whine as Seokjin oppa opens the curtains in my room letting the sun lights my entire room.

"Come on Y/N ah.. i promised you that i would introduce you to the boys right?" He said making me look at him slightly smirking "Yes..."

He smiles "So.. get your lazy butt out of the bed and get ready cause you're meeting them today." My eyes widen in horror as soon as he said that. "What's wrong?" He asked concerned, shaking my head and shrugging it off "Nothing. I'm fine."

He looks at me unconvinced "Oh come on oppa! Get out of here!" I said pushing him out the door "Fine fine. Be ready in 20 minutes Y/N!!" He shouts.

Am i nervous? Yes.
Am i gonna die? Probably.

Oh come on Y/N! Snap out of it! They are your brother's friends for God sake! To them your probably just a sister.

I took a shower and did my makeup. I sigh as i look in my closet scanning clothes to wear. Alright let's just go with plain and simple.

 Alright let's just go with plain and simple

"Y/N!! Are you ready?" My brother shouts. "In a minute oppa!" I replied back. Spraying perfume onto my body and clothes, i take my bag, put on my sneakers and walk downstairs.

"Aah beautiful as always." He kisses my cheeks. I roll my eyes at him playfully "You're just saying that because you're my brother."

He shakes his head "Have you seen yourself in the mirror? Girl you are fire." He said making me laugh.

"Shall we?" I nod at him and get inside his car driving into the city. He parks his car inside the building and walk towards the entrance of BigHit Entertainment.

He presses the level number on the lift "Nervous?" He asks me and i shrug "A little." He chuckles "Don't worry, you'll be fine."

I hope so...

The door opens, Seokjin holds my hand and open the room door. The room is very very spacious and wide, i see long mirrors around the room. This must be their practice room, i thought.

I see them on the floor playing with each other until one with the cute eye smile greets my brother "Aah! Seokjin hyung! You're back!" He smiles.

Jin wave back smiling, walking closer to them. "Guys, allow me to introduce someone." He said looking at me, i smile back a little embarrassed "This is Y/N, my little sister." I look at all of them and bow.

They greet me with warm smiles "Hello Y/N~ nice to meet you!" They said making me smile.

One by one they stands up and join this cute eye smile boy. "Hello, i'm Jungkook." He said. I made eye contact with him and my heart swells inside. Oh wow he has amazing eyes...

"Y/N! Pleasure to finally meet you. Hii~ i'm Jimin." He said waving his hand.

"I'm Taehyung, but you can call me Tae." He smiles. One boy behind him suddenly pops out of nowhere and greets me with the most energetic and fresh sunshine smile "I'm Hoseok. Your hope!!"

"I'm the leader of BTS. I'm Namjoon." He smiles showing me those cute dimples. "And last but not least i am Yoongi." Someone behind Jimin speaks up making me smile.

I nod at all of them smiling "Nice to meet you guys! Thank you for having me here." They smile "It's a pleasure Y/N."

"Okay, let's go sit down and get to know Y/N." Hoseok oppa said excitedly. I chuckle "Alright." We all gather in a circle, i am in between Jin and Jimin. Across from me are Taehyung and Jungkook, next to Tae is Hoseok and next to Jungkook is Yoongi and Namjoon oppa.

"So how old are you Y/N?" I turn my head to see Jimin asking me. "I'm 19 years old." Sounds of 'oohs' are heard from them.

"Are you in school?" I nod "Yeah. I'm studying in Seoul National University." I smile proudly.

"Does beauty runs in the Kim Family?" Taehyung suddenly asks making me and Jin oppa laugh. Tae ends up laughing too trying to add his point "No! I mean— cause like Seokjin hyung is so handsome and you are so beautiful. So like your family has amazing genes." He said making others laugh so hard "Aaish what's up with you taehyung ah?" He just chuckles looking at Jimin.

"But like you're a Kim too Tae." Jimin pointed out and he smirks "Touché." The others laughs hitting Tae playfully while he just laughs along with them.

It's cute to see them bicker and play fight. I can tell they have a strong brotherhood, it's like they are real brothers and not business partners.

"Hm.. what else.." i wait for other questions when suddenly Jungkook speaks up "So you single?" He asks making Jin oppa chokes beside me.

"Oppa! Oppa! Are you okay?" I ask him worriedly softly patting his back. He coughs clearing his throat a little too loudly "No— i'm fine."

I turn my head to Jungkook and the other boys smiling "Yes. I am single." I said.
"Have you ever been in a relationship?" Namjoon asks gaining everyone's interest "Hah.. yes actually. But it didn't end well, so we broke up. I dated him for a year back in highschool, and yeah. He is my first boyfriend and my first ex." I explain, i don't know if i'm being way too confident but i swear i saw Jungkook slightly smile when i said that.

We spend the rest of the day in an amusement park. It was so much fun! We ride rollercoasters, whole bunch of rides, play in the arcade games and Jungkook actually did won me a giant teddy bear.

It's so FLUFFY!!

"Hey Y/N.." Jungkook breaks the silence between us. The others are getting food leaving me and him alone.

"Yeah?" I respond. I look at him and he stays quiet for like 5 seconds debating on whats he's going to say.

I chuckle "Just say it Jungkook. What's up?" He scratches the back of his head
"Uhm.. i-i was wondering if.. you would like to go see a movie with me?" He ask nervously.

Awh... he so cute. It's adorable.

The whole day i spend with Jungkook the most, since him and I are not too far apart from age wise, i think i connect with him the best. He is by my side the whole day, its super duper fun and comforting having him beside him.

"Okay." I smile as i saw his face lits up in excitement "Seriously?!" I nod and he shouts "YES!" And dance happily making me chuckle.

He looks at me with wide eyes and that freakin cute bunny smile that does not fail to make me melts.

Not long after the boys came back with food. Jin oppa seats next to me giving me the sandwich.

"What's up?" Jin asks me caught me off guard "Yeah? What do you mean?" I ask him.

He looks at me weirdly "You just look really happy." I feel my cheeks redden "Oh, did i?" I chuckle a little.

I made eye contact with Jungkook and he winks at me making me blush looking down.

Oh boy.. he is going to be the death of me.

_______________________________
Guys! Thank you thank you thank you so so much for 11K reads for this book!❤️🎉 i am so happy that all of you guys enjoyed this book and continue on reading it💕 i am so very grateful and thankful to all you guys! I will continue on making this BTS ONE SHOTS💖