Suga

Y/N's POV

*buzz buzz*
Yoongi>3: babe come to my studio, the boys are already gone:)
Me: Okay! I'll be there soon

I get off my bed and change my clothes. Get dressed, take my phone and bag and go to BigHit. I look at my wristwatch its currently 8pm and its really dark outside.

You're probably wondering why am i meeting my boyfriend at 8pm? Well, you see our relationship is a secret.

Nobody and i mean NOBODY knows about it except for me and Yoongi of course. Why is it a secret? I have no idea. At first i thought its because of the fans, he didn't want the fans to get mad or misunderstood. But i feel like he's embarrassed of me because he doesn't want the public to know about us. But as time went by and i've been dating him for over 6 months now. And i have to say it is extremely tiring, because i can't meet him during the day and the only time i get to meet him is at night. Yeah i know sucks right?

I want to be able to hold his hand in public, give him kisses and do all couples things. But i can't.. i really really want to tell everyone "hey guys! i'm dating Suga." But it is not that simple.

I sigh looking at my shoes while the next train stops and i get off. The BigHit building is not that far but i have to be very careful because sometimes their managers and staff is still lurking around.

I step inside the building and look left and right. I breathe out "Okay.. good. Nobody's here." I whisper calming myself. I run towards the elevator so that i would get to his studio fast.

*ding*
The door opens and i press the bell outside his studio door. Seconds later it opens revealing a cute Min Yoongi. He smiles widely seeing me, engulfing me into a hug. I smile at him and he brings me inside.

He sits down on his chair and told me to sit on his lap. "Y/N ah.. come here i miss you so much." He whines and i chuckle. Sitting myself on top of his lap and he wraps his arms securely on my waist.

I look and admire his facial features, it's beautiful. "What are you looking at?" I smile and snuggle closer to him "Just how handsome and cute my boyfriend is." He plaster his most cute gummy smile that made my heart swells.

"I love you." He said and i grin "I love you too." We both locked eyes and lean in till he press his soft lips onto mine. Moving it in a perfect sync. "Aah.. your lips is so addicting. Makes me want more and more." He said his voice becoming deeper.

I blush "Then kiss me again." He looks at me, his face smirking "My pleasure." He didn't hesitate one second and press his lips to mine, i open my mouth to breathe and he slid his tongue inside exploring my mouth. Our tongue fought for dominance and he wins easily, he runs his fingers along my hands to my waist. I got weaker and weaker by his touch, his touches is so subtle but sends electric shots throughout my body.

I pull away and sigh "Why? What's wrong?" He asks me. I look at him and breathe out "Just.. thinking."

"About...?" I play with his hands "Just.. how long are we going to do this?" I ask him and he grow silent. "Like when are you going to tell the boys and the world that you're in a relationship?"

He slightly pushes my body so i can get off him and he stands up "Y/N, we've talked about this." I approach him "Yeah i know Yoongi, i just want to know."

He sighs "Not now Y/N. Things have been really hectic lately." I frown hearing his words. "Are you perhaps.. embarrassed of me?" I say quietly. His head turns towards me "What? No no. Of course not baby."

"Then why'd you keep our relationship a secret?" I ask my voice breaking a little. "It's just.. complicated."

I scoff "Complicated? How so?" He sits down on the couch "I just.. don't want everyone think that you're a distraction to me and my work."