Lesson 1: The Almighty God .

Bible Text: Genesis 17: 1-8.

Memory Verse: Genesis 17:1 "And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the lord appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me and be thou perfect".

Central Truth: Almighty God is sufficient enough to meet all our needs and capable to do everything he desires to do.

Introduction: We bless the lord for another Redeemed year. We need to know God,our father, quite well and I pray that he will reveal himself better to us in Jesus name.

A name represents the identity of the bearer. God's names are given to reveal him to us, and to help us have an understanding of who he is,what he can do in us and through us. Almighty means all wisdom,all knowledge, all authority,and all power. Almighty means 'El-shaddai'.

Study Guide:

1. Abraham's encounter with the Almighty God (Genesis 17:1-8) brought about the following blessings:

(A). Exceeding great multiplication. (Genesis 17:2).

(B). Blessing of Greatness. (Genesis 17:4).

(C). A new name. (Genesis 17:5).

(D). Exceeding fruitfulness. (Genesis 17:6).

(E). Generational blessings. (Genesis 17:7-8).

2. Conditions for the blessings of the Almighty God.

(A). Abiding in his presence (Genesis 17:1).

(B). Living a Holy life.

Life Application: The Almighty God chose to make himself known to Abraham and gave him conditions that would bring him blessings; both to himself and generations after him.

Therefore, we as God's children are expected to walk in faith,patience,obedience and integrity as instructed in his word.

Conclusion: Man's effort ad plans without God are futile. (John 15:5) Absolute dependency on the Almighty God is important. 2Corinthians 3:5 says 'Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; Therefore, our sufficiency only comes from the Almighty God.

Invitation: Have you confessed him as Almighty God? Do it now!

Prayer: Father, I thank you for you are God Almighty. Let me experience your mighty power in my life today.

.....,........... .... .............................

HallelujahI hope you enjoyed today's topic

If you have any question,don't hesitate to ask via comment or DM, either way, I would answer your question.

New chapters would be posted every Monday night.

Thank you for taking your time to know more about God.

God bless you. (Amen).