Dinner & Dessert

Chapter 8— Dinner & Dessert

It's late in the morning the next day when Norman wakes up. He notices he's in bed alone and sits up, looking around on the floor for his clothes. He notices his jeans are on the chair as well as the remote, his tee shirt among the missing. He stands up, stretching before walking over to his dresser and grabbing a pair of sweatpants that are folded along with some other laundry. He grabs his old "Kiss" tee shirt, slinging it over his shoulder and walking into the bathroom. After he comes out of the bathroom he looks around for the tee shirt he was wearing yesterday but he still can't find it. He leaves his room and goes upstairs to find Mia.

As he emerges out of the stairwell into the kitchen area he spies his shirt; it's on Mia. He grins as he watches her cooking in his kitchen; hair pulled up in a ponytail and only wearing his tee shirt. The shirt barely covering her butt, in fact, the bottom of her perfect ass-cheeks are peeking out of the bottom of his gray tee shirt. The smell of coffee and cinnamon waft through the air, making him inhale deeply as he watches her.

Norman walks over to the island, pulling out a stool and sitting down as he watches her quietly. She doesn't even turn around as she points to her left, "The coffee is done. I put a mug on the counter for you." He gets up, walking to the coffee pot and pouring himself a cup.

He walks over to her, kissing her cheek, "Good morning babe."

She turns and smiles, "Good morning to you too sleepy head."

He rolls his eyes playfully, "I'm on a six hour time difference young lady, be nice."

She smiles, "I know but I love to tease you and you know it. I'll make it up to you by feeding you my French toast." He leans back on the counter, his tee shirt still over his shoulder as he drinks his coffee.

He smiles a little as he watches her flip a couple slices of French toast on the griddle, "Your French toast would make me forgive you for just about anything, even stealing my shirt."

She sticks her tongue out, "Get over it Norm! It's not the first time I've stolen your clothes over the years."

He nods, "Yeah but this is the first time you haven't worn pants."

She gives him a wicked smile, "That you know of."

He groans, "Woman don't tell me shit like that! I have a hard enough time controlling myself as it is."

She laughs, "I'm just saying! I'm telling you now I've worn your shirts to bed a few times and it's your fault for leaving them at my place."

He sips his coffee before answering, "I figured you just washed them and gave them back."

Mia stops what she is doing and looks at him, "I always washed them. Well at least after I was done wearing them."

He cocks an eyebrow at her, knowing there's more to the story, "And?"

She looks away and clears her throat a little, "Umm they smelled like you so I would sleep with them and stuff for a few days."

He gives her a sly smile and asks, "And stuff?"

She blushes and mumbles, "And some personal stuff."

He puts down his coffee mug, stepping over to her and wrapping his arms around her before whispering in her ear, "Did you use my shirts to get off Mia?"

She sets the spatula down on the counter as she quietly admits, "Ummm yeah."

Norman groans softly in her ear, feeling his cock come alive at the thought of her masturbating while thinking of him, "Did you do that a lot baby?"