Dedication and Story Setup

Firstly, I'd like to thank DisappointingTrash, whose story, "King of the world - Darkiplier X Reader", gave me inspiration for this story. That story has over 29k(121k now...) reads though, so it's obviously a lot more popular than mine, and it's not like i'm shouting out a person with less reads than me. But I'm so happy I got the okay to use some of that story's plot. You guys should DEFINITELY check that story out, it's reeeaally good. Thanks a million, Cass<3

Anywhale, onward with the story setup!

Y/N was a human slave, in a world where demons had taken over. There was a war to fight them, but most of the humans were killed during it. Now, 90% of the humans left are females, sold to the demons as slaves. There are two classes of these demons; Upper and Lower.

The Lower Class just tends to be monsters, set on death and destruction. They stay in their demon forms every second, and will kill without a second thought. If it weren't for the Upper Class, all humans would be dead. But they're stuck under control of the Upper Class Demons, who are more powerful, using magic instead of brute force.

The Upper Class is more civilized. They rarely show their demon side, and want to actually make something of the now destroyed world. The Upper Class takes humans as slaves, to do tasks for them. Each group in the Upper Class picks one, sometimes more, human and keeps them as slaves, in exchange for keeping them alive. Some Upper Class Demons are somewhat nice to their slaves, while most act like, well demons.

This is what the demons look like, in their demon forms :)