4

For hours after being branded, Darkiplier, Antisepticeye, and the other one leave you and Andrea alone in the dark room. Exhausted, you hang your head down, trying to catch a minute of sleep, with the anxiety of not knowing when they'd come back. Everytime you just start to fall asleep or whenever you hear even a squeak, you jerk your head up to see the door. And everytime, you stare for a full minute, before hanging your head down again.

The cycle goes on and on. "What. Are. You. Doing?" Andrea asks, making you jump. "Who knows when they're coming back? How are you not nervous?" you stare towards her arm, the fresh blue P burned into her skin. You miss whatever she says first. "I honestly can't wait for them to come back. Beats being stuck in a dark room with Miss Anxiety." You glare at her, and let out an angered sigh.

"Ya know what, Andrea-" you begin to scold her, but as you're halfway through the first sentence, you hear the door slam open. You stop speaking so suddenly you choke on your breath. As they walk towards you, you begin to choke, and flail around. You fall off the chair, and lay in a ball at their feet. Once you get a real breath of air into your lungs, you start to shiver.

Someone kneels above you. "I-i-i-" you struggle to speak, scared and breathless. "Come on." you hear him whisper, grabbing your arm to pull you up. Once you're up, you see that it's Darkiplier. He puts his hand on your back, and roughly pushes you step by step out of the room. "We are working on building a sort of slave housing area, but for now....you sleep in here." he says, while opening a red door.

Inside, the room is the color of the door. Every single thing is some shade of red. "This is your room, isn't it?" you ask, looking back at him. "Eh. We don't really sleep that much. And i haven't been in here in ages." You nod, and walk over to the bed. Gently dragging your fingers over the silk, you smile. Your old bed was way past throwing out age, and had springs sticking out everywhere.

"Thank you." you say, looking into his eyes. "Yeah sure." he says, looking away. "You should go to bed now. You have to get up really early tomorrow." Before you can say goodnight, the door is closed tightly. You hear a light click, and heavy footsteps. Once you're sure he's gone, you jump onto the bed.

You stand up and jump like a little kid, smiling and laughing. You hear footsteps, but disregard them and continue to have fun. Once you hear the click and see the door handle turning, you freeze. When the door opens, you just stand still, on the bed. It's Antisepticeye who opened the door, with your bag in hand. He stares at you weirdly. "This is yours." he says, tossing the bag onto the ground.

As he turns to leave, he stops. "If Dark caught you doing that on his bed, you'd get a lot more pain than the branding. Stop it and go to bed." "But-" you begin to argue, stopped by the closing of the door. You sigh and sit down on the bed. '"Go to bed." they say', you mock in your mind. "It's not even dark in here. How am I expected to sleep?" you complain to yourself. As if by magic, the light suddenly turns off. "Okay! I get the message!!!" you yell. "Time to go to bed then." you mumble, crawling under the red covers.

(I know, I know, i'm an awful author. I keep not updating for a long time. I literally get my hands on a laptop less and less these days. But I did manage to finish this chapter to let you guys know i'm not dead.)