3

You sit still and quiet for the car ride. The blue one is on his phone the whole ride, Antisepticeye looks at the ceiling, and the red one stares out the window, watching the nature pass by. You wouldn't think he'd like to stare out the window. He just seems like a grumpy jerk. But everyone has two sides you guess.

After what feels like forever, you finally arrive at 'Your New Home'. You wait patiently as everyone gets out first. 'Wait, why am I being so polite?' you think, rushing out of the car, almost falling on your face. "Be careful, lass." Antisepticeye tells you, with a mean tone. 'Why isn't anyone nice...' 'No one's nice here.' You look around, trying to figure out which one that is.

Then you look up to see the house. It's a huge mansion. "Woah!" you yell, dropping your bag. "It's so big!!!" "Come on, slave!" You get yelled at, by who, you're not sure. You follow them inside, still amazed at the house. Almost as soon as you enter, Antisepticeye, the blue one, and the red one start acting weird. They look almost in pain. Antisepticeye is glitching, the red one begins twitching, and the blue one starts ditching. (I dunno what I just did. I rhymed the first two, so i went with it. Don't be b****in'....sorry...) Antisepticeye and the other run after the blue one, heading somewhere else.

"Why would they just leave us here alone?" you ask out loud, more to yourself than to Andrea. "Don't know. Don't care. Stop being annoying." she says, walking away. (She 89% chance hates me in real life over this character) You glance around, before deciding to just sit on the last step of the staircase and wait. You drift off into a shallow sleep after some time. Your head falls against the banner, bag on the floor.

"Slave." "Slave!" "SlaVe!!!" "SLAVE!!!!!!!!!!" You quickly wake up, after many calls. "Yeah?" you ask, yawning. "GET UP NOW!" You instantly stand up. You see that everyone is standing in front on you. Antisepticeye and the blue one glare at you, then Antisepticeye walks away, and the blue one goes after him, dragging Andrea. "Come on, it's time to be marked." the red one says, following the rest away.

"Wait what? Marked?!" He sighs, annoyed. You follow behind him, trying to get him to say anything about what's happening. Soon you arrive to a scary looking door. (So scury, right, Sando? Hide under the blanketos) Everyone enters. You look around, trying to figure the room out. It's just a dark, old room, with only chairs and a cabinet in it.

"Sit." the blue one says, looking at you and Andrea. "How about no?" she asks. The blue one growls, and pushes her down in the chair, almost breaking it or her spine in the process. "YOU SIT WHEN I TELL YOU TO SIT!" Antisepticeye and the red one look at you, so you immediately sit down, not wanting the same treatment as her.

They go over to the cabinet and open three drawers. Each pulls out a long, metal thing. "Are those branding irons?!" you ask, voice squeaking. "Don't worry darling, it won't hurt. For too long." Antisepticeye says, grin growing. "W-why d-do you n-need to d-do this?" you ask, shaking. "To mark ya, silly." At this point, they're both in front of you, and the blue one is in front of Andrea.

You look at the irons to see A on Antisepticeye's, and D on the red one's. The hard realization that Darkiplier is your other "Master" now hits you. And you're about to be "marked" as theirs.

(I seriously love this writer!!!<3 [explanation at end])

"P-please no...." you whimper slightly. "Stop whining...." Darkiplier says, rolling his eyes. You look over to see the blue one inject Andrea aggressively. The liquid runs up her arms...and she screams...She starts crying, as a blue P forms on her skin...The blue one smirks at her.... 'Is that what is going to happen to me?' You think to yourself, shaking in anticipation... 'Why do they have to do this?....'

Tears sting in your eyes.... you blink them away quickly...not wanting them to have the satisfaction of seeing you cry...You get out of the chair and try to run but Antisepticeye grabs your arm before you can even get anywhere. "Where do you think you're going?" He asks, giggling slightly and forcefully placing you back in your chair. They strap your arms to the chair, so that you can't try to escape again...

First Antisepticeye injects his branding iron into your left arm...you scream as you see and feel a green liquid running up your arms, it curves into an A, midway on your arm and it burns as it becomes permanent in your skin...

Darkiplier then injects his branding iron in your right arm. You scream even more than last time, this one hurts ten times more than the other one did...the red liquid runs up and down your arms, curving into a D midway on your arm, like Antisepticeye's did. You compose yourself and stop screaming...but it still ached....Darkiplier and Antisepticeye smirked at you as they took off the straps of the chair

"Now that wasn't so bad, was it?"

Love the ending!(of the chapter) I am awful at torture writing, so I got a lil help. I asked a new/hopefully soon great friend to write the torture chapter end. She obviously agreed. She is an amazing author, who does NOT have nearly as many reads as she should. Go read her great books, and thanks a lot for the writing, frendo!

...iz weird cuz atm her books have more reads than this one, but imma shout-out on my 5k reads one so it's all gouda, m8...

(Wouldn't let me tag, plz look her up) Em_Em_123