0.6: Ten Months

-

Dean's Point Of View

-

"I swear to Dad if I have to say it again," The extremely annoyed Angel said, "Okay, keeping your brother down there is killing him."  "No!  I'm keeping him safe." I argue.  "You might think you know what's best for your brother, but it's not." Tabris says, grabbing my wrist.  "I'll show you what's happening to him."

I was suddenly teleported next to the door right in front of the bunker.

"Go in there.  Save him.  But it's your fault if you can't."  The Angel said before residing into Kyleigh's conciousness.

"HOLY CRUD SHIT FRICK FRAGGER!" Kyleigh screams in shock.  "We're.. near the aura... oh.  I'm gonna go... Cause.. Anx..ie..ty."  I try to stop the girl by grabbing her arm, but she kept running up the stairs.

-

Kyleigh's Point Of View

-

'HOLY CRIPPITY CRAP. THIS BEATCH IS STRONGER THAN SHE LOOKS!'  I thought, losing my composure.  'OH GOD, I NEED TO CALM DOWN.'   I see Bobby running down the stairs as well, in a panic.  'Great,everyone'spanicking,causingmetopanic.  HAHAISn't THIs GreaT?'

"I need a beer," I decided to myself, and Tabris if she's listening.  I continue to run up the stairs and turned to find the dirty kitchen, I grabbed the handle and opened it.  I got a beer and opened it up.  'Shit..I forgot my medication.' I came to the realization.  'Eh, beer will work.  Shit, I might be tipsy.  Am I tipsy?  Is this what's causing this?  Yay...'   I look back at the beer bottle and a soda bottle.  I open the beer bottle and started to drink the alcohol again.

'I can't keep doing this.  I have to tell someone about my condition.  Or three.'  I thought to myself.  I sit down at a round table.  I feel paralyzed in this stance I am in, leaning onto the table  'I kept Sam away from the unnatural for so long.  Not only my ghost seeing, but my chronic depression punching my gut at times.  My anxiety just slapping me in the face as well.  That's what my therapist says I have.  I honestly believe that Sam can be with someone better, but she stuck with me.  That keeps me happy, God, I miss her..'  I began drinking another half of the beer and slammed the beer bottle on table.

I lean on the table, supporting my weight.  'I miss her short brown hair.. her chocolate brown eyes that would sparkle everytime she smiled, the ones that were warm yet fierce at the same time.  Her putting her head on my shoulder, although she was the taller one..  The laugh that would light my world up..  Her fun and fierce personality, knowing what she wants to do and so confident although she's be anxious at times.  I miss that.  But I can't keep that.  She won't be safe.. But I love her..' 

I put my head on the table.  'I can't do this.  Dealing with ghosts I can do...  But killing again, no.   It's too much.  I can't kill again.'

-

10 months ago.

-

"Sam!  You finished with your costume yet?"  I asked outside her room.  I changed into my costume in her bathroom.  My costume, the Grim Reaper.  I was mindlessly swinging my scythe in front of her doorway.  The cloths moving to my every move, it was very lightweight.  I spun to see my girlfriend in a beautiful dress with blues, greens, and whites.  She look breathtaking.  "Kyleigh!" The girl laughed.  I dropped my scythe and I laughed along with wonderful girl in front of me.  "You look amazing." I smiled at the girl, behind her is her grandmother's spirit.  "Well not as amazing as you Kyles." Sam told me with a smile.  Her grandmother died a month ago, due to pnemonia, like mine.  The woman smiled at me and I told her, " Everyone's gonna love it Sammy."

"Of course, I'm the thing keeping them alive." She says jokingly.  "Yup, and apparently Life is dating Death."  I replied.

I grab my scythe from the ground, I link arms with her. "Ready to go M'lady?"  "Of course."  Sam tells me.  I lead her to my car.  I open my truck door and sat down and started the vehicle up.  I brushed my dyed red hair to the side.  Sam and I slam our doors, and she accidentally got her dress caught.  She then mumbled a line of curses, opening the door again.  I laughed at Sam's behavior.  Once she got herself comfy in the truck, I began to drive high school.  My CD player started a song on an album.  G...F#-  "WHY THAT CURSED NOTE?!" I scream at the top of my lungs as "Welcome To The Black Parade" played.

"Oh..." I said as I found a deeper meaning to my costume, Death.. The Grim Reaper.  I park the car at the high school and said what was on my mind.  "SAM!! I JUST REALIZED WHAT IF DEATH IS A REALLY NICE PERSON!!  HE JUST WANTS TO TAKE A WALK WITH YOU TO THE AFTERLIFE!!"  "SHIT YOU GOT ME CRYING MY LOAF!!" She replies screaming as well.  "THEY MIGHT BE A REALLY NICE PERSON BUT THEY'RE SO USED TO BEING WALKED OVER AND BEING SEEN AS THE BAD GUY SO THAT'S WHY IT LOOKS SO MEAN BUT!!!  BUT!  HE WANTS TO WALK WITH SOMEONE!!"

I hug Sam as I cried feeling for the thing that kills people.  We held onto her after the party started, not really caring that I was leaning over the compartment in the middle.  "I don't want to let go.."  I told the brown haired girl.  "Me neither." She replies kissing the top of my head.  I pause the music in front of me.  "Rose Anne and the others will be waiting for us."  I said, not wanting to go.  "How about we just stay in the car?  Maybe eat some candy while here?"  "But Sammy, there's pizza there." I complained, fiddling with Sam's fingers.

"Okay, Kyles." She smiles at me.  I unlocked the truck doors' and giggled remember how we were as kids.  We were close when we first met but everyone knew.  Everyone saw how my eyes lit up once I saw the brunnette with shoulder length hair and brown eyes.  I looked at her as if she was my whole world, which she indeed was.  They knew how much I cared for her although I knew her for a small amount of time.  They knew that they were two puzzle pieces made for each other.

I finally exit the car and heard a shriek from the left side of the parking lot.  "Sam!" I called to my girlfriend.  "Don't leave the truck.  Take the keys, lock it.  Don't open it at all."  I threw my girlfriend the keys to my hunter green truck.  I opened the back of it easily.  I grabbed my silver machette.  I close the back and run over to the place where the scream most likely was.  Behind the giant truck.  It had  to be there.  That was the shadiest place in our school, monsters probably won't think too different from humans.  "Be quiet!" A rough voice says.  I used the machette as a mirror.  'Brooke, you idiot!'  I thought, seeing the blonde attacked by what might be a vamp.  'Cross my fingers and hope that Alexus the hunter ghost, didn't lie about the supernatural.'

"Hey!!  Dickbag!!" I scream at the monster attacking the blonde female.  The man hisses at me, bearing his fangs at me.  He grabs Brooke by her long blonde hair and threatens to kill her, putting a hand on her jaw.  I saw a shadow run past behind them, I turned my focus on the vamp once more.  A man was slowly climbing on top of the truck, making sure not to make a sound.  The vampire heard him nonetheless, turning around fast.  I ran as fast as possible, swinging my machette as fast as possible.

A splash of blood on truck is now there.  I smirked, knowing the vampire is dead.  I look to my right to see the blonde splashed with blood.  "See ya later Bitchy Brooke, better say 'Thank you,' next time you see me."  I walk away, cleaning the blade with my fishnet and cloth cloak.

-

Present Day

-

I sighed, 'I didn't notice that Brooke was turned.  the blood must've gotten on her face.  Her eyes, something.  You know, I could've been less of an ass.  I also could've done other things that would've been of better use.  Like learning who that guy was.  He kept me alive.'

I look up to see who was touching my hand..