2.6: A Monster With Regrets

-

Kyleigh's Point Of View

-

I begin to walk past my grandmother and saw the Angel.  The smaller Angel ran towards me with the blade running at me.

I grab the arm of an Angel, who had their Angel Blade ready to strike. "I set the stage for tragedy already, you should've known better than to come alone." "I know." The Angel said, he took the form of a young man who worked at Weiner Hut.

"I don't want to harm you."

"Me either.  But believe me: I didn't come alone."

I let go of him and let him flee. The boy then flew back and let the stronger Angels attack.  "You don't come and attack a monster who uses you as gasoline." I say, I ducked under the male's arm and kneed his stomach.

The angered Angel grabs my leg and swung my body.  My wings took most of the hit, I heard it crack.  The wing became crooked, leaning more to the left.  The brute walks in front of me and grabs me by my throat.  "Why aren't you scared?  Besides, I am the Angel of lightning after all!"  He says, making himself seem bigger than he was.  "As if." I say.  I hit him with my dark right wing and punched him with my left hand.  I slightly cut his neck with the blade.  His Grace was floating out.  I breath in the Grace, my wing then popped back into place.  "Not anymore." I smirk.

I stab him and heard another an Angel scream out his name.  "Barachiel!!" The female cried.  "Charmeine!  Don't!" Samandriel calls to her.  "He just needed you to stop!!" She sobbed.  

"You can't stop me." I said.  "I'll stop when I want to."

I began to approach the Angel.  Samandriel and the other male Angel tried to protect Charmeine.  "Don't worry, I can sense her Grace... It's weak.  It wouldn't change a thing."  I continued to walk forward, "Tell the strongest Angels to come and attack me.  I'll be in the halls of Heaven.  Attack me now, I won't spare you weaklings next time."

I teleported to the Heaven where a dear, dear friend of mine was hiding.  "Come in."  I heard Raphael say.  "How's the war here doing, Raphael?!" I raise my voice.  "You are killing the both Angels Kyleigh, kill anymore of mine and I will smite you." Raphael threatens.  "What? Isn't me killing Demons and other things on your orders too much?!" I ask, twirling the blade in my hands.

"No, you are killing the ones with lower bounty because you won't put a damn knife in the Demon girl's heart!!" He screams at me.

"Tch, you can't blame me for not wanting to kill her." I tell him.  "I worked under you for, what, two months?  And I'm tired taking orders from some Archangel who won't do his own dirty work!   You can't die you idiot!  Castiel doesn't even have an Archangel's Blade!"  I scolded the Archangel.

"As the next ruler of Heaven, I do not want my hands to be dirty." He says so non-chalantly.  I roll my eyes at the Angel.  "Your hands are already dirty."  I tell him.  "How is that so?" He says.

"You have a monster as a bounty hunter.  And right now, I have a bigger bounty," I point to his henchmen, Ramiel.  I grin at the terrified Angel. "Time to go down with lightning."

I dash so quickly that before he had time to blink, I already stabbed him.  I push the Angel to the wall.  "Show me those wings you have." I say, twisting the blade.  Light then began to form out of his eyes and mouth.  The wings then burnt into the wall of Raphael's office.  "Now, I'll be off.  I challenged Castiel's army.  They will be coming for me.  Don't expect me to live.. or Sam to work with you." I tell him.

I began to walk out of the room.  My wings were stretching itself.  I haven't used it that much, only for getting hunt to hunt quickly.  I wiped the blood off of my blade on my trench coat's sleeve.  The grey was stained with red, which turned to burgandy.  

I turn to see Castiel's Angels, "Well, I didn't expect you to be here, Hannah.  You really want to fight me?  You're all regular Angels?  I thought I'd get Castiel or maybe his second-in-command."

"I am his second-in-command, Kyleigh.  Now, turn yourself in and tell our-"

"Don't give me mercy.  You Angels threaten me and others expecting us to turn back, but did you ever think that we might rebel against you?"

"Draw your blades."  She had commanded.

I had a grin, ear to ear.  'This is gonna be fun.'  I began to steadily beat my wings to lift myself above the ground.  The other Angels did as well to have as much agility as me.  I smiled, 'The air is my field, dumbasses.'  I flew behind the Angels and attacked Hannah, who blocked me already.  "Nice block!  Try keeping up!"  I smile.  I continued to slash and jab, which she dodged or blocked.  The other two Angels tried to keep up with us by trying to get me to attack them, which I didn't.  The blond Angel slashed at my stomach.  "Shit!"  I cursed out.  I lashed my blade at him and which he dodged.  I grabbed my Angel Blade from my trench coat.  I sliced at him in an 'x' fashion.  His clothes were cut in an 'x' fashion and his vessel was as well.  The cuts were deep.  He combusted into a bright light.  I whipped around to slit the neck of the dirty blond Angel.  I then dashed him to stab him in his abdomen.

"Run, Hannah, this is your one chance."  The woman teleports out in fear. 

I turned into a killer, a killer that regrets everything.