2.0: A Girl Who Fights For What She Believes In

-

2 Weeks Later

-

Kyleigh's Point Of View

-

"Are we sober?"

"Yeah, Castiel, the Angel that works with Crowley, are we sober?"

".. can I please leave now?  I have been trapped in this Holy fire for 6 hours, 18 minutes and currently 29 seconds."

"Are we sober, Castiel, I want to drive."

"Yes!  You are sober, now please let me out!"

"Okay."  I say, putting out the fire with an extinguisher.  Castiel closes his eyes, trying to calm down from our idiocy.  The Angel the flashes out, away from us.  I smile, gripping my hands on the leather wheel, "Now, what the hell are we gonna do now?"  "I dunno."  After a few minutes of silence, I started up the car.

I started to drive, I pushed the play button on my CD player.  "Drink down that Gin and Kerosene,"  Patrick Stump's voice began to play.  "'Nobody Don't Put Baby In The Corner'?  Your taste in music never changed."  "We have the same taste in music, Sammy."  "Yeah, yeah.. Wait..  Do you still have the 'Cthulhu' soundtrack?"  "Hell yeah!" I said, a smile on my face.  "I have my H.P Lovecraft merch right beside my messenger bag... which is also merch."

"You're such a small bean, you little geek."

"You said small and little in the same sentence, wouldn't that make me small squared."

"I'm sorry, sweetie, I don't math."

I smiled to myself, "I know, you didn't finish high school."

"You didn't too."

"True." I say, taking a right.

"Oh!  How about we go to hell?"

"I can't tell if you being serious or not."  I say, looking to my left with a smile.  "Serious as Hell."  Sam says, pointing finger guns at me.  "Oh my god..." I laughed, Sam flinched.  "Don't frigging say that."  "What?" I ask her, switching focus on the road and Sam.  "God?"  She flinches.  "Dammit Kyleigh!" Sam says, her eyes flickering black and back to their original color.  "What?" I began to laugh, maybe this is going to be more fun than I originally thought.

"You know what you're doing!" Sam complains.

I laughed more and more.  "Sorry, not sorry."

"I swear I will burn a page of your 'A HELL LOT OF Death Note'!!"

"Whatever!  I can rewrite it!" I exclaim.

I began to drive, well, to somewhere.  After an hour or three of driving, Sam pointed out, "Hey!  Hell's gate is over there!  You wanna go to hell now?"  "Please no.  I don't want to see all the Demons, no offence."  "But!  Do you want to pay a visit to H.P Lovecraft!  And Edgar Allen Poe!"  "How the hell are they in Hell?"  "Crowley hates Edgar for using 'The Raven' rather that 'The Crow.'  Also Howard Phillips tried to someone out of Purgatory and got himself killed, which caused him take a trip downstairs."

"Let's visit those sons of-"

"Come out with your hands on your head Kyleigh."  I hear a Winchester's voice.

"By Dumbledore's beard." I say, an eyebrow raised.  I turned to the men.  I opened the truck door.  I look at Sam, whose eyes were sparkling with mischief.  I smiled at Sam.  I walk towards the two Winchesters, Sam began to walk out as well.  We had our hands in the air.  "You can't stop the demolition lovers," I smiled at the My Chemical Romance reference.

I let the vial of Angel Grace in my leather jacket's outside pocket fall.  I step on the vial, seeing the blue mist circle me.  "Try fighting us now."  I say, absorbing the Grace.  It felt so powerful, it felt like there was a true purpose to what I am doing.  I felt like an Angel for once.  I knew what it felt to be powerful, but it came a price.  I began to sense my emotions to become less influencial.  'This is why you don't mess with me.'

A bright light burst out, blinding the Winchester brothers.  It began to fade.  I teleport to the taller Winchester and put my blade on his neck.  I grab a handful of his hair, revealing more of his neck.  "Tell me, why are you here."  "You're not alone. Get your damn head together, let the Grace go and we can finish off the evil.  You'll regret it soon."  "To tell me that too damn late?  You are an idiot if you think we can finish the evil off.  There is no good.  There is only people who try to do what they think is right, people who want something for themselves and those who fight for cowards.  And right now, you are the ones who are fighting for cowards."

I teleport next to the Demon.  "Now, let's go Queen of Hell." I say, looping hands with Sam.  "Of course, Angel."  My Grace flashed it's color as I teleport away, leaving Hunts and everything behind.  All the pain, misery, hate, death.  All of my memories, problems and relations.

I look at the scenery of where I teleported to.  It was a forest with wildflowers scattering the ground.  "Isn't it beautiful?"  I ask, seeing the world in a new light.  "It is." Sam says, staring at the wings I have grown.  "It's beautiful."  Sam says, putting her hands on the mixed colors.  They were black with a purple glow at the tips, splatters on the white wings.  The bones and feathers protruding from my back were white.  It looked like paper with ink or paint spilled on it.  I look at her with a smile.  "Now, I guess we're like Romeo and Juliet, kinda like what you said the year before high school."

"You remember that?"  She asks, as we admire each other.  "Of course."  I say, getting on my tippy toes, giving her a kiss on the lips.  I stood up correctly, looking at the flowers again.  "There's a war.  It's coming soon.  I can feel it.  Not the civil was in Heaven.  It's coming down here.  And we can fight it.  With me and the stolen Grace and you and your army of Demons, we'll be unstoppable."

"Exactly."  She smiles.  "The Demons are on my side.  I might not be the crowned leader of Hell, but they will fight with me when I tell them to."

"Of course, you were always a leader at heart."

"I'm not leader.  I'm just a girl fighting what she believes." Sam says.