💕You're Pregnant- Ponyboy💕

Ponyboy- would be extremely worried and happy at the same time.
Ex: (His POV) "Promise you won't get mad?" Emily quietly mutters while looking at the floor. Emily had been acting different all day. Maybe she was goin' to break up with me for some Soc. that would treat her better... I began to fidget with my hands in an anxious manner. "I promise," I reply back to her question.

"Okay, well, I don't know how to say this, but, I'm, well, ya know, pregnant..." (A/N they are both 15) fear clouded her eyes as she spoke those very words. Pregnant? WAIT, DOES THAT MEAN I'M GOING TO BE A FATHER?! THIS IS AMAZING! WOAH! But then, it hit me. We'd never done IT before. It wasn't mine. I furrow my eyebrows at the thought and walk out. I needed some time to think.

(Emily's POV) Ponyboy left. I knew he would be mad. Tears fall down my face. I didn't know what to do. Some guy had spiked my soda at this party I went to and one thing lead to another... Ponyboy clearly doesn't want a baby that wasn't his. I was too stupid to see that and now Pony was probably going to leave me. I should have just gotten an abortion and kept quiet about the whole thing. If I had done so, then maybe he wouldn't have left. I mean, we are only 15 afterall.

(3rd person POV) Little did Emily know that after Pony got over his initial reaction, that he went to the library to do some research over babies. It wasn't until later that day that Emily found out about where he went.