💕Daddy's Girl- Sodapop 💕

Emmie's POV-

I cradeled the newborn in my arms, gently rocking them back and forth. I never thought giving birth would be so exhausting, yet Sodapop helped me throughout the whole process. Humming softly to help calm me.

Her soft cries seemed to cease as I handed her to Sodapop. Guess his aura of happiness had spreaded. His eyes twinkled with joy at the sight.
"Wow, she really is a beauty just like her mom," Sodapop said with a cheerful grin. "And she ought to be just as happy and joyful as her dad," Soda would be the perfect dad to her. "That's it!" Soda exclaimed, "We should name her Coke! After me! Or maybe---" "Um, Soda, I was thinking we could probably name her after your mom, Annie. Anne for short even though the name is short enough,"

Sadness clouded Sodapop's eyes as he recalled old memories of his mother. I placed my hand on his arm in a reassuring way. "Do ya really mean that, Emmie?" He uttered in a hopeful tone. "Yeah, Annie Jane Curtis," the name sounded perfect. "I promise to work even harder to help out and be the best dad ever," Sodapop remarked cheerfully.

"Yup, she's definitely goin' to be a daddy's girl, ain't she?" I knew Soda would give the world to our newborn baby if he could. He was going to be a fantastic dad. And I'm sure the other gang members would help out plenty, even Mr. Tuff Guy- Dallas Winston. With that thought I slept peacefully throughout the night with Soda holding my hand and Annie sleeping soundly nearby.