🌺INTERVIEW TIME!!!🌺

Hello, random people! There comes a point in time when everyone must ask themselves, "What makes a good cookie?" Well, since Gordon Ramsay isn't here to answer that, I figured we could just ask y'all's favorite boys.

Me- *appears in the Curtis household* Hey, y'all! 🤗

Ponyboy- *shaving non-existent facial hair* *cuts himself* Agh! Stop appearing out of no where, Em. I could've been talking a shower or something... *rubs back of neck* 

Dallas- Hello, sexy *winks* *puts his arm around me*

Me- *ew, person* *gets his arm off of me* *ignore*

Two-Bit -Good point, Pone! NO ONE wants to see you naked. *sticks put tongue* They'de have nightmares for months!

Ponyboy- 🙄Much like all those poor girls you've been with.

Two-Bit - Hey, they didn't have nightmares of me... just lots of good dreams and a hard time walking the next day. If you know what I mean😏

Ponyboy- *my breakfast* Unfortunately, I do know what you mean.

Two-Bit - Oh! Like this one time I---

Me- *immediately cuts him off* Um, actually I just came to ask y'all a question.

Johnny- *quietly sitting on the couch*

Steve- *mouth full of cake* Well, next time just ask it instead of letting Two-Butt and Horseman argue about their bad s*x lives!

Dally- I wouldn't be talking, Randle. *snickers*

Steve: *glares at him*

Sodapop- *casually lounging around in his undies and DX shirt*

Me- *used to the sight of Soda in his underwear because I'm here so often* Um, well, I was just wondering what makes a good cookie?

Two- EASY-PEASY! DIP THE COOKIE IN BEER!

Ponyboy: ew...

Darry- *surrounded by idiots*

Steve- LOTS OF CHOCOLATE! OH, AND ADD SOME CHOCOLATE CAKE FROSTING IF YOU CAN!

Johnny- *quietly* *fiddles with hands* I mean, just a plain cookie taste fine.

Ponyboy- Those sugar cookies are pretty good.

Two-Bit - Nope, you're all wrong. Beer with cookies is the best.

Me- *okay, then*

Dally- Eh, I just ask myself, "Why eat a cookie, when I could eat you?" *smirks*

Johnny- *tips of ears are red from Dally's remark*

Me: Gee, Dally, I never thought about it that way.

Dally- *smirks again* *takes a drag*

Darry- Dallas, comen! No smoking in the house, it makes it stink even worse than Two's B.O. 

Dally- okay, whatever, dad

Darry- Did you just call me dad?

Dally- Nope. Heh, I knew you were getting old, already losing your hearing.

Darry: Ha. I always knew you looked up to me as a fatherly figure. *proud*

Sodapop- *looks at time* Ack! We're going to be late for work, STEVIE!!! *runs out of the house without pants*

Me- Wait! *runs to Soda's room and grabs his pants* Soda! You kind of, sort of forgetting  something.

Soda- Nu-uh

Me- uh-huh

Steve: Pants, Soda. You forgot your pants....

Soda- *looks down* *excuse* Smh, I just wanted to attract more costumers.

Me- *throws them at him* Sure *gets out of there quickly* Well, anyway,  that concludes our time with the Outsiders today😅😅😅hope you enjoyed it!