Prologue

I will try my best to make this better than my first one. Thanks for having an interest in this story. Comment my mistakes or your thoughts.

Naruto's house

Naruto: That's it! I'm gonna purpose!

The blond's cousin stared in disbelief.

Temari: Seriously? I still don't get a good vibe from her, she's never nice to you, she only dated you out of pitty. Please don't do it, Naruto.

Naruto had a saddened look in his eyes as he stared at his cousin.

Naruto: Look, I know you might not get along with her, but I think I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with her.

Temari: Naruto, she has been terrible with me and our friends ever since we first met, she only wants money, and I'm sorry but I can't support the fact that you want to marry her, why not some other girl?

Naruto: Because she is literally one of the only ones who actually talked to me when everyone hated me, now that I'm better looking I get swarmed with girls, but she got to me before everyone.

Naruto looked at the ground, then back to his cousin, with tears dripping from his face. Temari went to hug him.

Temari: I just don't want to see you hurt.

Naruto: *sniffs* I thought you didn't care about how I felt.

Temari lets go and looks at Naruto with a baffled expression, then gets angry.

Temari: What? You didn't think that I would care about my own cousin? You've been alone since your parents died and I've tried to be there for you, Shion is not gonna do that for you.

Naruto: Obviously you don't since you want to take away the only girl that's ever loved me.

Temari didn't even want to deal with this.

Temari: I can't believe him!

The blond left the blue eyed man alone in his house with tears in her eyes, she couldn't believe her cousin. Before she leaves, she screams...

Temari: DON'T TALK TO ME AGAIN, NARUTO, AND I'M SERIOUS.

Naruto shook his head and texted Shion to meet him at the Hokage Monument. When Naruto got there, it was 8:00pm and the view of the lights was amazing. Shion arrived at 8:10 and they both sat together on the bench on top of the head.

Naruto: Nice view huh?

Shion: Yes, Naruto. It really is a nice view.

Naruto frowned at her unenthusiastic answer, then he put her arm around her, and did what he planned.

Naruto: I really like you Shion

Shion: I-I enjoy your presence as well, Naruto

Naruto hugs the pale eyed girl, and she wraps her arms around him tightly while blushing.

Naruto: Will you marry me? I know we're only 18, but I'm pretty sure about this, we've been dating since middle school!

The bleach blond girl started to jump with joy with tears in her eyes. Smiling evilly, which Naruto hadn't noticed.

Shion: Yes! Yes! Definitely!

1 Year Later At Court

Judge(Shions's Dad): Naruto Uzumaki, you are now divorced with Ms.Shion and she now owns all of your former belongings. Case closed.

The cerulean blue eyed man got on his knees and started to sob. It wasn't his fault she cheated. Especially with who he thought was his best friend, Sasuke.

Naruto: why? What did i do to deserve this?

The blond's lawyer patted him on the bag and left. Naruto was once again...alone.

Sorry, it was short, but it's supposed to be the back story. Enjoy the next chapter.