Chapter 1

8 months later

Naruto: so cold...so hungry. I wish I could turn back time, I hate this so much.

Naruto is out in the streets of Konoha City, in the ghetto side and with cloudy weather. He stays on the floor of the sidewalk next to a medium sized brick building. The blond is sitting, covering his face with his knees thinking about what he did wrong.

Naruto: I am such an idiot! Now I'm alone again, and there's nothing I could do about it. She'll never accept my apology.

Just then, a group of five girls were walking towards the direction Naruto was in, but two of them caught his attention. The blond man stood up, using the wall for support since he was starving, and looked at his cousins.
The girls then stopped.

Naruto: Hey, Temari, hey Karin, long time no see.

Tears started coming out of his face as the two embraced him, not caring about the other girls watching.
Then Temari let go and slapped the blond man in the face.

Temari: I told you! I knew you shouldn't have trusted her! How didn't I care about you now? And now you're homeless. How long has it been?

Naruto: Eight months....Look, I'm sorry for not realizing that you were just trying to be there for me.... I just trusted her...and it was the wrong choice.... She took everything from me since her dad was the judge playing favorites.

Naruto was now on his knees sobbing. Temari and Karin gave him looks of sympathy.

Temari: I was like to let you stay over, but I can't since I have my boyfriend here, and there are no extra rooms. Karin! What about you?

Karin: Sorry, Suigetsu and I are having trouble and arguing with each other, I wouldn't want Naruto to be spending sleepless nights in my house.

The girls looked at their group of friends with pleading eyes.

Temari/Karin: For Christmas?

All of the girls had boyfriends, and they didn't want some homeless dude staying in their home. But one girl was too nice to reject.

Hinata: I-I can let him stay at     m-my apartment.

The blond looked up to see the sixth girl he didn't notice in the group. Even in this weather, her beautiful pale skin was radiant, her indigo blue hair looked smooth and soft. Naruto stood up and marveled at the beautiful bluenette.

Naruto: She's so-

Hinata: I'm pretty sure Kiba will be fine with it, even though we don't live together.

Naruto: Taken. Yeah, she's so taken...of course she is!

Naruto grins painfully at her and puts his hand out to shake hers.

Naruto: My name is Naruto Uzumaki, nice to meet you.

Hinata: He isn't bad looking at all...but I shouldn't think that, I have Kiba, and he is tons more attractive than this guy.
I'm Hinata Hyūga, nice to meet you as well. You can stay for as long as you like.