Chapter 2

Hinata's apartment 8:00am

Hinata wakes up to the delicious smell of cooking eggs overflowing her nose. She gets out of her room to see a dashing blond wearing a black T-shirt and black pants making breakfast, his well toned face focused on cooking. Hinata then finds herself staring at him after he turns to her with a... saddened grin?

Naruto: Good morning, Ms.Hinata! I made breakfast if you don't mind. Uh, your plate is on the table.

The Hyūga walks towards the table and stares drooling at the amazing looking breakfast.

She moves to sit down, but she looks at Naruto who is finished cooking. His food was on a plate on the counter, and she didn't want her guest to eat standing up.

Hinata: Here, you can sit down.

The blond shakes his head, and continues to eat.

Hinata: Please sit down, I don't want you to eat standing, you are the guest here.

The blond still shook his head, and without thinking, Hinata grabbed him by the shoulder and sat him down on the chair. When she realized what she did, she let go quickly and faced the astonished stare the blond was giving her. He then swallowed.

Naruto: Ms.Hinata, I'm really sorry, but I can't make a woman stand up and eat, that's messed up!

Hinata: Well, it's r-rude to keep a guest st-standing up while eating.

The blond shook his head, he stood up and sat Hinata on the chair, he stuffed all of his breakfast in his mouth and washed his dish. After a few seconds of chewing he spoke.

Naruto: Well, now you can sit and eat since I'm finished with my food.

Hinata shook her head, then took a bite of the food. It was better than her cooking, and it was the first time she's been cooked for in a very long time. She turned to Naruto who was watching her eat.

Hinata: Th-thank you, it t-tastes amazing!

Naruto: You're welcome, it was no problem really.......so who was that man yesterday?

Hinata let the fork drop into the plate and started to blush intently, she didn't know he saw them.

Hinata: S-so...you s-saw?

The homeless man nodded, and had a sad look in his eyes.

Naruto: I would expect a beautiful woman like you to be taken of course. I bet loads of guys hit on you. Right or wrong?