Chapter 3

Hinata's Apartment

Hinata Hyūga was sitting in her room after the whole Dave's drama thing. She was thinking about what Sasuke was saying.

Flashback

Sasuke: She told me Naruto and her were already done, so I had to go through with it.

Shikamaru: Well, it must've been a pretty big blackmail because you would never break the bro code, so what did she have on you to make you...ahem with her?

The black haired boy looked away, shook his head, then looked back at everyone.

Sasuke: She...she had the power to get my brother out of debt. I hated it but...my bro was dealing with dangerous dudes so I had to do something. It was only one time and she payed me fifty-five thousand dollars after Naruto left...since he caught us in the act.

Everyone shook their heads, they were calmer but still disappointed. They all left and Sakura went with Sasuke to talk more about it. Hinata went home without Naruto but she still wondered where he was.

END OF FLASHBACK

The Hyūga was staring at the ceiling while lying on her bed. After a bit she heard a knock on the door. She got up and opened the door, it was Naruto, and he still looked depressed. Hinata decided to tell him about what Sasuke said and she comforted him while he was crying. He embraced her tightly.

Naruto: If only*sniffs* I knew the truth about her. I'm sorry for embracing you like this, must be awkward, ya know? *sniffs* Don't worry I'll be out of here in a few weeks.

Hinata's heart burned a little inside after hearing what he said. She embraced him tighter, and started blushing.

Hinata: I-It's ok...you d-don't bother m-me at all. N-Naruto I-

A knock on the door interrupts her sentence. Naruto let's go of her and sits down on the couch and started to rest his chin on his hand. Hinata opens the door and sees Kiba standing with roses in his hand wearing a black suit.

Kiba: Can we talk?

Hinata: Fine, come in.

Kiba's brown eyes met Naruto's blue ones, they glared at each other for a while. Hinata grabbed Kiba's hand and led him to her room, Kiba stuck his tongue out at the blond and followed her. As soon as she closed the door, she locked it.

But the wall to the living room was the other side of the bedroom wall, so Naruto put his ear against the wall to eavesdrop.

Hinata: So, what's got you dressing up, handsome?

The thing that disappointed Kiba was the fact that her tone was uninterested. He blushed and put his left hand behind his neck.

Kiba: Hinata...I'm sorry about this morning, I really love you and I was just being over protective.

Hinata: You got that right...I guess I forgive you, just don't do it again, please.

Kiba: Anything for you. So I got you these, and something else.

I really don't like KibaHina, and if you agree then you can skip this scene...NOT LEMON I refuse to go that far. Just know Naruto listened in the whole time but no lemon. It ends with THERE.