Covexis

🎵( don't have to play full video on this one, its long)

A battle raged on. This was one of the biggest attacks yet. Between the Morgrifs, soulless zombie-like weaponized creatures and the Covexians, the people of the planet Covexis.

Each of these people have an abnormal hair and eye color. Gifted with the ability to manifest the cosmos, by the living heart of the planet, Nexolar; they are able to shape constellations into weapons. Colored by the individuals own soul color. This power is called Celesteion.

With this power, they were able to defend themselves against enemies such as the Morgrifs. Only a numbered amount of Covexians possessed this ability. A number of those ones are battling the Morgrifs as we speak on the outskirts of the capital city of Acrin at sunset.

Leading this attack is Covexis's twelfth king, X'herin Highakin. He had brilliant red long hair tied in a pony tail, spiked in the front and bright violet eyes. He was strong, fair, and compassionate ruler. Loved and respected by all seven cities of the planet. An excellent and powerful fighter. He and the Sholticon Warriors, were near the end of the battle; when it happened.

With a flash, a swirling cloud of many colors and flashing lighting appeared in the sunset sky. Out from the center, fell an object plummeting fast. No one seemed to notice, for they all just thought of it as another storm.

The object turned out to be a person. It was Yamcha. He had his eyes closed, but quickly opened them when he became self aware of his surroundings . He looked around but only felt rushing air push against his face. Realizing the situation, he quickly flared his ki and floated to safety, only it wasn't safe at all.

He had landed in the middle of some sort of battle. He looked around confused, but he wasn't the only one. King X'herin noticed him land, he wasn't sure who this stranger was and/or if he was friend or foe.

Wou lang maku !? (who is this man?) he thought.

" Where the hell am I!?" Yamcha asked looking around frantically, " What's going on!?" He didn't even notice a one Morgrifs coming towards him until he heard grunting behind him. It was close enough to raise it's blade shaped hand in a slash that missed him only by an inch for he quickly dodged it. X'herin observed the situation and rushed to help him, but Yamcha beat him to it by swiftly kicking it away and blasting it with a ki blast.

Grou!? Doreu fir hillin knoto kino nong. Hasda a coway ov ime mari? Doreu am berengola uoc makis langish (What!? I did not expect that. He is a fighter of some sort? I am unfamiliar with his language).

" I don't know what's going on or what you things are but, bring it on!" Yamcha proclaimed getting in a fighting stance. More of the Morgrifs rushed him, their new target, with their arms formed in sharp jagged blades. Yamcha fought them off one by one. He felt he shouldn't touch them, so he used ki blasts as much he could instead of punching them.

No matter how many he knocked away, more kept coming, and he was soon over whelmed, but before they got to him, X'herin quickly stepped in at the last minute and destroyed the remaining with his red scythe. By then the fight was over.

Yamcha POV

After all of that, the stranger who saved me turned to me. "Wou con kai dellou?" "Uh, I don't know what you're saying" I said confused. "Wou con kai dellou!?" He repeated. " I-I still can't understand you!", realizing I was still confused, he sighed. Then he moved his hand for me to come forward a little bit. Of course I was hesitant at first, because I didn't know who this guy was or what he was trying to do. It could be a trap of some kind, but I cautiously went with my gut hoping it didn't get me killed.