Acceptance

Seven days after the Runa Alcomba celebration, bright and early in the morning, the castle was bustling about getting ready for the big meeting between the planet leaders. They were called Governs. It was one the most important meeting that toke place every three years( their years to be precise). They discuss the normal occurrences and subjects of the people, as well as the more serious matters.

Yamcha was looking at himself in the full body mirror in his room. Unfortunately, he woke up with a slight headache from his hangover. Covexiain alcoholic drinks were a lot stronger than any earth drink he's ever had. He got a bit too carried away at the party and now a week later he was still slightly feeling the after effects.

On a better note, he was introduced to the one of planets' famous singers, Roxa Ranix. She's equivalent to a pop star like back on earth. She sang a concert at the party, her music was similar to pop in a way and he found himself liking it quite a bit. Not that he was ever picky about music but it still surprised him that he did. Maybe it had been a while since he'd been to a concert of some sort or maybe it was the alcohol, whatever it was, it felt like the music put him under a spell. Swaying and moving with complete freedom. Freedom from his fears, his insecurities, his doubts, all the thoughts and feeling that have weighed him down felt lifted. Just for one night.

He changed into an outfit X'hara had given him for the meeting. It was the same aqua blue color he had been usually wearing(at first he didn't like the color but it eventually grew on him), a snug fitting sleeveless shirt with grey lines going down in a ' Y 'shape. Same colored pants, just as snug fitting but with surprising comfort. Finished with a pair of gray square tipped boots and gray jacket. He asked her if this was really necessary (thinking she was just trying to dress him up again like she'd been doing for the last month, which drove him crazy, but he wouldn't tell her that) and she said yes because he is a guest and  an important part of this meeting. They will be officially introducing him to the other leaders.

Introducing him to the other six leaders would be like introducing him to the rest of Covexis, so it was a absolutely imperative to make a good first impression, especially if they will give him access to their cities. Since he or any of the scientists that have studied Eonagins previously have no idea when the next will appear; X'herin thought it was best to for him to get integrated into their society as much as possible. His Highakin told him he did not want part any of thier beautiful planet hindered from him. Of course he was nervous, even if he was lucky enough friends with their king and princess, if he messed this up with the council, X'herin could only protect him for so long from the rest of the planet until something bad happened. He knew it wouldn't bode well for him or the royal siblings. He didn't want to cause them any trouble for all they've done for him.

No matter how nervous he was, he'd have to be push it aside.

In a small flash, Tsume appeared in front of him. Deciding to sit on his head for some reason. " Hey buddy. You just wanted some attention huh?" Tsume squeaked and tilted his head down to face him. Yamcha pet him a little with his finger. He purred in response and once again readjusted himself on his head like it was a nest or something. Although, it might as well have been. It had grown quite long since he got here and spiked in different directions. It wasn't a Saiyan's hair, but still spiky and unruly none the less. He played with a strand of it between his fingers.

_________________

X'hara paced by the double doors entrance of the meeting room anxiously. She waited for Yamcha to show himself so they could quickly go over what he needed to say.

Dressed in a traditional princess dress that consisted of a long-sleeved light gray dress with an open collar. It touched down to her feet and the sleeves wrapped around two of her fingers. It would've been plain with the exception the sparkly magenta and lilac cloth sashes going across her chest, stomach, and one long drape that acted as a second skirt layer. The royal crown for the princess of Covexis rested on her head with her hair tied up in a unique bun.