Extras: Runa Encyclopedia

The Runa species have been around since the beginning of the Covexian civilization and planet. Created by the Great Nexolar himself to aid and serve as a companion to all of the Covexians.

Appearance:
• Their whole body glows
• White in body color
• Soft gray color for eyes, diamond shaped ( males have wide eyes, while females a have long slits)
• long string like tails with strange line shapes at the ends like the Covexians themselves
• When bonded to their master, strange shapes appear on their heads in the color that represents their owner.

For example, Yamcha's Runa, Tsume has three aqua blue colored diamonds on his head. ( I'll post a picture of him when I'm finished making it or have time.

Other facts:
• They can only a host in adulthood
• When an owner dies, so does the Runa
• They are immune to the morgrif touch ( I'll explain what that is in another chapter)
• Runa help boost power and energy you have in your body
• The Runa half acts and thinks like it's owner, this is the reason for picking a desired personality( the other half is their own)
• They don't need to be feed or kept hydrated

Oh I figured out the name of the Elsewhere Chronicles artistthey're called ' Aremke', seriously go look at their art some time.

Also one more thing I like to add that's important( I wished I remembered everything I needed to relate in the intro chapter * slaps head*), sorry again folks! There is gonna be a lot of flash backs in this story, just to give you fair warning.