Side Story: You're Unique Like That

Ignore the Miraculous Ladybug video for the story, I couldn't find another video with this song version. ( I love the couple in the video by the way)

Tien was always more on the reserved side.

He was never really the social type in most cases. Whether it be just starting a normal conversation-unless someone approached him-or even going to one of Bulma's many parties. Also due to the fact that he grew up under the teachings and influence of a cruel master, there was no time for such petty things, only do what he was told and follow orders. His only friend being Chiaotzu.

He was walking down the main street of the village his dojo was centered in. People busy and bustling about at different stands and buildings. He had dimissed his students for the day and Chiaotzu stayed behind to clean up. Awhile ago, after she helped fix the damage she'd caused, Yurin took a trip to see the world, because she was so bent on revenge that she didn't think about anything else all those years and now she was going to rectify it. Once she'd
return, she would stay permanently.  

Just on a whim, he thought about how so many things had changed when he met Goku and the others. Especially with the end of the Tournament of Power(and how the universe could've been erased from existence and not just earth this time) you can't help but to think about your life thus far. Before hand, he would never dreamed being apart something he had with his friends. He didn't think that making connections were really significant nor did he really know how to make them..........but now he's glad he did. If he hadn't meet them, he and Chiaotzu would've probably still been the jerks they where before, under Master Shen's twisted grip. It was great having friends to have your back; Goku, Krillin, Master Roshi, Piccolo, and Yamcha.

Yamcha.......

It's been three months since his disappearance. Tien had felt awful about what he said about him that day. If he had said that when they first met, he could've cared less, but now.........well, it still tore him up ever since then. As strong as one is, a man calling another man weak is always a shot to the pride, especially from someone who they trusted and considered a friend. It wasn't completely true either, he might not have been as strong as everyone, but in truth, you should never compare your power to others because everyone has their own unique strengths.

He just wished he remembered that sooner. Now his friend is gone and he doesn't know when or if  he'll be able to apologize to him. Not knowing what is happening to his friend right now and not being able to do anything about it.

That scares him every day single day.

" Wherever you are, my friend, I hope you are alright" he mumbled, when his thoughts had been interrupted by his growling stomach. Heh, guess that's a sign then.

He immediately headed over to his favorite bento box stand on the street.
( A/N: I love bento boxes!)  When he got there, he noticed a woman already next in line to order. She had lime green flowing fluffy hair with a white leather jacket, brown rolled up shorts, and brown combat boots. He couldn't see her face for her back was turned. She moved to the side to wait for her order.

He came up to the stand, ordered his beef bento, then proceeded to wait for his order. Surprisingly and strangely enough, both his and the woman's order were ready at the same time. There was chopsticks, napkins, and other things customers might need on the go. One of them was a small box of soy sauce packets, but only one was left. Both reached for it at the same time without looking and their fingers touched.