Time passed and the girls were now sitting up against three different walls of the van. Tara sat cross-legged staring at her knees, Aaden stared at Tara with her legs out in front while Carlie sat on her knees staring at nothing. Nobody had talked since they got in and the van hadn’t stopped once. Aaden eventually got tired of the quiet.

“How long have we been in here?”

She whispered. Tara met her friends eyes and stared blankly for a few moments. Carlie didn’t move.

“I don’t know. I cant feel my phone they must have taken it.”

Tara replied softly. You could hear she was on the verge of crying again.

“If you had to guess? You’re normally pretty good with time.”

She sighed.

“I would say about four hours.”

Silence filled the back of the van again for a few moments before sobbing again uncontrollably. Aaden pushed herself up on her knees and quickly wobbled over to sit beside Tara. The brunette put her head on Aaden’s shoulder and tried to talk.

“What is going to happen to us.”

She was breathing heavily. The sound of Tara’s sobs made Carlie more aware of the situation and she sighed seeing her friend in tears.

“I don’t know…but we will be okay. Ed will get the cops involved and they will find us.”

Aaden says referring to their most trusted friend.

“You promise?”

Tara sniffed and looked up at Aaden. She didn’t want to make any promises she couldn’t keep but she knew she had to be strong for Tara.

“I promise.”

She whispered.

Ed had been trying to call Aaden, Carlie and Tara for hours. He walked up to their room and alarms went off in his head when he noticed the door open. He ran into the room, ran through a few times and swore under his breath when he realized there was no sign of the girls. Ed whipped out his phone and dialed Peter’s, his other friend's, number.

“Yeah?”

He heard Peter’s voice.

“They're gone.”

Ed spoke frantically and out of breath.

“What do you mean they're gone?”

Peter’s voice went to a deep worried tone.

“The girls are missing.”

“Which girls Ed?”

He nearly shouted.

“Aaden, Carlie and…”

He froze realizing that he was in the same building at the time the girls had left. How come he wasn’t here? Ed knew something bad happened to the girls. None of them would answer their phones at all. This wasn’t a mere coincidence.

“Ed…”

Peter whispered afraid to hear the last name.

“Tara is missing too.”

Peter cursed under his breath and sighed loudly. Ed could hear his heavy footsteps pacing around the room.

“Alright. You call the cops and get them there. I will pick up Jo and Cynthia.”

“Got it.”

He hung up the phone and dialed the emergency number.

“911 what is your emergency?”