A R T

Helena was in the Marywood's art room, painting a portrait of a fantasy world. This place was always her favourite pick out of all the spots available in school -- the comfortable silence rather than the bustle and seemingly endless of sweaty bodies all around in line in the cafeteria. She holds the light brush in her right hand with her blue eyes closed as she tries to imagine a world of fantasy where only a girl like her could live in. She would fantasize a world full of colour and vibe every now and then.

A smile forms onto her lips as the picture finally begins to form itself in her mind. With the brush waiting patiently in her hand, she immediately dips the tip of her brush onto the wooden palette, almost rushing to paint her perfect picture as her subconscious fears of forgetting her imaginations if she ever took a second to stop. Her eyes glint with content and excitement as pure passion gears in. After a few moments of silence and paint, her imaginations come to life. The fact that Helena did very well in arts, in fact topping mostly everyone in her peers, she had the talent which of that was undeniable.

"That looks breathtakingly beautiful..," said a deep, gruff that could belong to a male. Helena almost froze on the spot to the sudden and unexpected compliment as she ought she was alone. She looks over her shoulder to only see Liam standing in the doorway with his hazel eyes slightly dilute and mouth a bit ajar to a point a fly could fly in. She was surprised that he didn't actually forget the deal he made. She knows that she can give a chance to him now that he's proven he can keep his promise. Though let his reasons be worth it.

After a brief second, Liam adjusts his dazed posture before letting his presence into the room. He walks over to her, in her mind as she observed closely, slower than usual as his eyes were fixated on her painting. He looks as if he was mesmerized by its unusual but somehow magnificent landscape. He finally looks to her direction, "Helena, you have talent. Why would you choose suicide over that?"

It was her turn to return his gaze, only hers was sharp with daggers in her orbs. She heaves a sigh as her anger evaporates a bit, "Life never gives me a chance, Liam. Art is my escape from reality but my dreams are impossible to bring to life."

He tilts his head knowingly, "You feel doubtful, don't you?"

Helena nods in response, as it was her bitter truth. There will always be other people that were better than her. His small frown then breaks into a huge grin as he forms the right words in his head. Liam's hazel eyes were smiling with content. He states confidently, "Well, you shouldn't because I just found a reason you shouldn't die."

Helena rolls her eyes at that but her tone was full of amusement, "Oh, and perhaps what is that?"

"Reason one: Art."