Pranking_Prodigy

Hanging out with my bestie before I leave for New York for my 2 bloody years of Auror training!

Tagged: Prankster_In_Disguise

                                                     1, 645 likes 20 comments 

Albie_Potts WAIT?! Your going to New York? Wow, I need to spend more time on here instead of sleeping....Nice outfit Rosie

Siriusly_Pranking ROSIE! THAT SKIRT! We'll miss you mate, have a good time @ collage!

Slytherin_Scorpion Looking good Rose! You will be missed Pranking_Prodigy

Freddy_Weasel ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I JUST GOT OUT OF SCHOOL! Well, I'll miss you dude, have a good time at auror training. DANG CUZ! I'M GONNA HAVE TO WARD OFF BOYS!

Weasley_King Oi Malfoy! That's my sis! Aww man, we'll miss ya Frank!

Flower_Girl DANG ROSIE! I'll miss you big bro....I really will

Louie_Weasel I'm sorry you have to leave Pranking_Prodigy, come visit sometime! 

Vic_Weasly Aww, I'll miss you Frank!

Teddy_Bear ROSE NYMPHADORA  MINERVA GRANGER WEASLEY, THAT SKIRT! Miss ya mate, have a nice fly

Prankster_In_Disguise I'm sorry that my outfit choices stand in the way of your lives....jk, I'm not the least bit sorry. And thank you, Slytherin_Scorpion. Lol Freddy_Weasel, I'm not that pretty. And Teddy_Bear, USE THE FULL NAME ONE MORE TIME, I DARE YOU!

Freddy_Weasel Not that pretty my arse

Lor_Scamanderr  dang it! Now I'm stuck with my brother all summer!

LYSAN_SCAMAN Have a good time in NY! Really feeling the love over here, Lor_scamanderr

Lils_Potter I won't really miss you......hate the outfit Rose

Prankster_In_Disguise  GOOD GOD Lils_Potter, just go do everyone a bloody favor and die in a hole. I would dance on your coffin

Dommy_Weasel Yeah, that would do everyone a favor... I'll miss you Frankie! LOOKIN HOT ROSIE!

Rocky_Rocks Miss you babe! Stay safe! Love the outfit btw...

Roxey_2.0 Aww! Miss you bud! Looking good girl!

Prankster_In_Disguise thx guys, but I'm not that pretty......I'll miss you Pranking_Prodigy and we will always be friends, remember me.

Pranking_Prodigy Thanks guys, I'll miss you all to, this was a really hard choice to make and I will be able to come back for holidays and for 2 weekends a month, and I'll write loads. Aww, don't be sad Rosie! Let's go to that new ice cream place!