I Have Something I Need to Clear up with people who think HP copied Twilight

edit july 1, 2020: I in no way support J.K Rowling's anti-trans beliefs. I think she is wrong, bigoted, and supporting something that is built on bigoted beliefs and brings harm to people who don't deserve it. I also don't support the blatant prejudice in the "Harry Potter" novels, although I do still like the books and have for a while. I will do one last update on this fic where I address the prejudices and bigotry that's displayed if you guys want.

remember to be kind to everyone!!

Hi, as you can tell by the title, I have a message for all the people who think HP copied Twilight or for people who think Twilight is better than HP, this is my personal opinion so please, feel free to leave any feedback you wish. Well with that said, here we go

Stephenie Meyer apparently created an original character with the last name Black aho can transform into a dog and is part wolf and is referred to many times as " dog "

Jacob Black, he is known as

J.K Rowling ( author of the Harry Potter series ) also created an original character who also had the last name Black and had the power to turn into a dog. He is known as Sirius Black.

Now, people who say Harry Potter copied Twilight are stupid. Hear me out. HARRY POTTER DID NOT COPY TWILIGHT WITH THE CHARACTER SIRIUS BLACK! They did have the same last name and could both change into dogs at will but hear me out...

Because Jacob's ability to change into a wolf was confirmed in New Moon, right?

Twilight's New Moon was released on September 6th, 2006

Sirius's ability to change into a dog was confirmed in Harry Potter: Prisoner of Azkaban

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban was released on July 8th, 1999

THEREFORE, IF ANYONE IS GOING TO RANT ON HOW HP COPIED TWILIGHT, ALL THE HP BOOKS EITHER CAME OUT IN THE LATE 90'S OR IN THE EARLY 2000'S. KEEP YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT IDIOTS!

That is 1 point proven, let me tell you some others.

Apparently, the logo's THE FLIPPING LOGOS! Have caused some controversy. 

People say " very neat and recognizable and a cute swirl on the g. "

WE DON'T CARE ABOUT OH SO CUTE SWIRLS ON THE FLIPPING G'S!

WE ALL HOPEFULLY KNOW WHAT THE HP LOGO LOOKS LIKE!

Some people think J.K Rowling has messy handwriting because of the way the " P " in Potter is shaped.

I will have you know, that the Harry Potter logo was purposefully written like this and that J.K Rowling does not have ugly handwriting or a very twitchy hand. Btw, there are also a bunch of unnecessary lines sticking out of the letters of the Twilight franchise logo, that looks weird. The Harry Potter logo looks....different. It is recognizable by pretty much everyone in the world because it is a bigger franchise, go ahead, fight me. You'll only be fighting me because you'll be ticked that I proved you wrong. :)

Btw, I have nothing wrong with the Twilight logo, I just think that it looks a little too much like the Harry Potter logo.

AND HARRY POTTER HAS A LIGHTNING SCAR! ON HIS FOREHEAD! WHEN HE ALMOST GOT KILLED BY A DARK LORD!

THE TITLES:

Oh my God, this ticks me off more than anything humanly possible I am so disgusted by this post

( I will have the post below to prove )

Twilight ( apparently what this person believes )- Light means good, good means pure, pure means Jesus. This title tells us to love His Majesty Jesus Christ.

Harry Potter ( apparently what this person believes )- first of all, the " hairy " is subliminally promoting bad hygiene. The POT is telling people to become potheads and stoners and smoke ( I will not put anything bad here incase some innocent child stumbles upon this ) apparently

" My cousin is a Harry Potter fan and my aunt found a b**g in her room. PROOF! "

Although I am a Christian and I love and respect Jesus and I go to church, that is not the meaning of the Twilight title, trust me.

And for your information, Harry is a NAME if J.K Rowling really meant physically hairy, she would have spelled it that way, don't ya think? Potter, is a last name. And potters are people who make pottery like vases and stuff like that with clay. And we are POTTERHEADS! Do research before you go saying things. And ANYONE ON THE PLANET can do bad things like those mentioned above.

THE ACTUAL REASON TWILIGHT IS CALLED TWILIGHT:

Stephenie Meyer got the idea of the Twilight Saga because one night she couldn't sleep so she took sleeping pills. ... She said the meaning of the Twilight hands were in Bella's holding the forbidden fruit which is in the Bible. The flower on New Moon is for the beauty in her life (Edward)

I kinda get why you thought that but....there is no mention of purity, goodness or Jesus.

THE ACTUAL REASON HARRY POTTER IS CALLED HARRY POTTER:

( Why do I even have to explain this? )

Because, THE SERIES IS BASED ON A GUY NAMED HARRY POTTER!

Is that so hard to get?

LASTLY THE AUTHORS:

( Why is this even a reason? )

Meyer- Stephenie Meyer is flawless and brings out the writer in each of us and. One time my english teacher told me that my writing reminded her of Steph's and I was so happy.

Rowling ( my hands are shaking with fury as I type )- OK, first of all I didn't know who the author of Harry Potter was until 5 minutes ago. I had to look her up so obviously she isn't really that famous. 2nd of all, what kind of name is " J.K ?!" Just Kidding?! What are you just kidding about? " lol I wrote a great series about wizards, J.K, it sucks. " ...you think she could get a little more creative right? LOSER!

THIS IS WHAT WAS WRITTEN ON THE PAGE. I WOULD NEVER INSULT J.K BECAUSE SHE IS AN AMAZING AUTHOR!

I saw some more reasons on the internet that I will be ranting about below.

This is the page, just enter it in a new tab or something.

http://www.eatliver.com/twilight-vs-harry-potter/ 

And btw, that is Jennifer Aniston...GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT!

Some people say that all vampires are like the ones in Twilight. CORRECTION: the only vampires that are like the vampires in Twilight are the ones in the book. I HAVE PROOF!

- Vampires don't sparkle in the sun, they die

- They don't have superpowers, they just suck people's blood

- THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A " vegetarian " vampire because they are incapable of feeling human emotions and have no other motivation than to kill HUMANS.

- When exposed to crosses, they're weakened

- WHEN EXPOSED TO GARLIC, THEY ARE REPELLED! In the first twilight movie, Edward eats a slice of Bella's pizza. This isn't possible for 2 reasons. 1: THERE IS GARLIC ON PIZZA! And 2: their bodies cannot digest human food because everything inside them is dead.

- They cannot have kids because everything inside them is dead

J.K Rowling told a better story in 1 word than Stephenie Meyer did in 4 books. And that word was always.

Harry Potter is about confronting fears, friendship, finding inner strength, and doing what is right in the face of adversity. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend.

The shallowest message in the Hunger Games is " Power leads to Insanity ". The deepest message in Twilight is no woman is anything without a man.

Thank you for your time. I hope that I never have to spend an 2 hrs in the middle of the night doing research on something like this again.

Have any problems or need me to confirm something else? Please put it in the comments section or message me.