Roxey_2.0

Roxey_2.0

A little happy Mr. smiley for your day :) Remember, this day is what you make it. 

7,224 likes

Prankster_In_Disguise MR

Prankster_In_Disguise MR. SMILEY IS IN THE HOUSE BISHES!

Siriusly_Pranking lol Rosie, this is good babe.

Albie_Potts well James, your drawings look like 3 yr old art projects gone wrong. And this is good though.

Roxey_2.0 thx guys! And Prankster_In_Disguise taught me! Only, she tried to draw the death of Zack Zambini and her parents almost sent her to St. Mungos

Weasley_King I remember that, it was fricking funny. Mum's face.... oh Merlin.... Dad was beaming because he hates that little git-head.

Roxanne_Wild  lol, nice, mr. smiley

Hufflepuff_Girl

Her boyfriend sent her flowers... someone date me! I'm desperate! I'll even take Peeves at this point!

Tagged: Prankster_In_Disguise

11,254 likes

Weasley_King that is actually really sweet Scorp man, wanna come round for dinner Sunday? And lol Lucy, NO ONE is that desperate

Slytherin_Scorpion umm...maybe Weasley_King. If ur father doesn't try to kill me first. And I have to agree with Hugo, NO ONE LUCY NO ONE! And before I forget LOOKING FINE BBY!

Weasley_King you then go and ruin my nice moments with comments like that

Dommy_Weasel lol, LOOKING GOOD COUSIN! And wow Scorp, over achiever aren't you? I thought men bought girls pizza...

Prankster_In_Disguise lol, and he was so creative with the choice of flowers, still look amazing though bby. And shut up Hugo, he can call me fine. BC I AM!

Study_Girl_Geek u look good Rose. And Scorp, she LOVES chocolate btw. Just telling u ;)

Slytherin_Scorpion thx Molly, nice to know. I HAVE A SURPRISE BISHES!!

Prankster_In_Disguise

HE TOOK ME TO THE BEACH! I love my bby!

Tagged: Slytherin_Scorpion

13,235 likes

Freddy_Weasel those some TAN legs cousin....wow

Vic_Weasley u look really good Rosie!

Lills_Potter ALWAYS FLAUNTING! 

Shine_Bright excuse me? 

Lills_Potter IM PRETTIER THAN HER AND SMARTER AND I HAVE HAD 10 BOYFRIENDS AND WOW ROSIE BE MORE LADYLIKE! AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ANYTHING! EVER! I WISH YOU WERE DEAD AND LOTS OF OTHER PEOPLE DO TO!

Prankster_In_Disguise .....

Slytherin_Scorpion NOW LISTEN HERE U SON OF A BITCH! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF U TALKING TO MY GIRLFRIEND LIKE THAT! ITS GETTING REALLY ANNOYING AND ILL BE DAMNED IF SHE GETS DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF A ASSHOLE LYING JERKHEAD! AND I HAVE NO PROBLEM INSULTING U BECAUSE WHERE U R MY BEST FRIENDS SISTER, YOU ARE ALSO THE JERK THAT TRIES TO GET MY GF TO KILL HERSELF AND I WILL NOT HAVE IT! I HATE YOU AND ROSE DOES AS WELL! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU? DO YOU WANT TO SEE UR COUSIN DIE!?

Lills_Potter well....yeah. Haven't u gotten the clues yet?

Slytherin_Scorpion which ones?

Lills_Potter I polyjuiced as Zack Zambini and hit her car. I bribed those boys to beat her up.  I HATE HER!

Slytherin_Scorpion i would kill u, but I have respect for women so....yeah, AL! I NEED SOME HELP WITH SOMETHING!

Albie_Potts gladly my friend ;)