Roxey_2.0

GUYS! IT HAS BEEN CONFIRMED! OUR SHIP HAS BEEN CONFIRMED! SCOROSE IS NOW SAILING! Oh my Merlin, let me go and fangirl some more!

Tagged: Prankster_In_Disguise and Slytherin_Scorpion

                                                                    2,579 likes 20 comments

Vic_Weasley OMG OMG OMG! I know you probably wouldn't hurt her, but just a warning though....hurt her you will die. Clear?

Albie_Potts DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG I HAVE WAITED FOR THIS?! Scorp, that's my cousin and one of my best friends hurt her, and I will summon the almighty demons to deal with you. ok?

Weasley_King THAT'S MY SISTER MALFOY AND YOUR SNOGGING HER IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET?! Merlin, hurt her and I will come after you with knives. :)

Siriusly_Pranking I'm happy for you two! Hurt her, you'll have a bashed head :) have a nice day

Teddy_Bear Thank God, now family dinners won't have as much " tension " if ya know what I mean...;) And hurt her, I will make sure you die a bloody painful death. Kapeesh?

Louie_Weasel cute, I'm happy for you guys. But hurt her and you will be killed without a second thought.

Pranking_Prodigy that's my best friend Slytherin_Scorpion, and although I know you would probably never hurt her, this is a warning. 

Slytherin_Scorpion  OH MY MERLIN SO MANY DEATH THREATS! I'm honestly wondering why I'm surprised 

Hufflepuff_Girl YES YES YES! LET'S PLAN THE WEDDING!

Dommy_Weasel jeez, Hufflepuff_Girl, this has only been going on for a month, we'll start planning the wedding in 2 months. I will murder you like a savage if you hurt her. Okay?

Study_Girl_Geek YES! I ship it!

Dragon_Tamer oh God, I think your fathers might need a drink or two

Bill_Weasley or 78.....Hurt her and we will all come after you....

Beauxbattons_Veela shut up! Give him a chance and stop assuming that he will hurt her, he won't! Would you like to come over to the burrow Sunday, Slytherin_Scorpion? Dinner starts @ 6.

Slytherin_Scorpion Finally, one Weasley that isn't giving me death threats. I would love to, thank you Beauxbattons_Weasley.

HB_Prefect we are still interrogating you, and just so you know, we ALL have shotguns!

Slytherin_Scorpion GOODBYE EXISTENCE! IT WAS NICE KNOWING YOU!