Stupid Sebastian

A/N: I had to redo this chapter because I wasn't too fond of it. But in return I'll post another chapter super soon! Sorry for the wait ;D Stupid School.. Stupid Sebastian

"The one with the skirt." My jaw dropped as his words fell out of his mouth. "No way!" I yelled and ran for the door but Sebastian blocked me. "Damn typical butler." I mumbled as my mate trapped me in his arms, pulling me towards a walk in closet with the outfit. "Will you please wear it..?" Drake asked as he set me down. He looked at me with pleading eyes, and I sighed. "Just give me the outfit." I pouted and held my hand out for it.

He gave me the outfit in glee, closed the closet door, and stared at me. I raised my eyebrow. "Did you honestly think I'd change in front of you?" I looked at him with a 'I can't believe you look'. He just gave me a blank look back. "Yes." He said with no hesitation. "You're my mate. Your body is mine." I blushed at his comment. "Plus I've seen it before. It shouldn't be a problem." Drake looked at me with desire, licking his lips. I rolled my eyes trying to cover up how he made me feel. God dammit that's my weakness... Stupid Alpha and my licking lips fetish.

"Turn around." I mumbled fiddling with the edge of my shirt pointing at him. He did what I told him to surprisingly. I took a deep breath and then lifted my shirt above my head. I slipped on the black knee-high socks, along with black and pink plaid skirt and then the see-through, white collared shirt. I completed the look by putting on the cute combat boots. "I love these boots." I murmur to myself as I stare at my feet. I fiddled with my pink collar that claimed me as his and then peaked over my shoulder to look at him. I blushed deeply, once I realized he was watching me change for moon goddess knows how long. "You.. You.. Pervert!!!!" I pushed us out of the closet, tapping my foot aggravated. But Drake didn't look regretful at all. His eyes were black and his wolf had that signature smirk on his face.

His black eyes captured the sight before his eyes. His gaze held a haze that almost made me melt beneath him. I shivered as he approached my styled self and immediately crouched before me. I tilted my head at him confused. What's he doing? He looked up at my legs as he drooled. I scrunched my eyebrows and that's when Sebastian coughed. "Alpha, I advise that you stop looking up your mate's skirt. Luna looks perplexed." My cheeks immediately turned a crimson red.

"You stupid perverted alpha!" I went to kick him right where the sun doesn't shine, but he easily caught my leg. I growled. He just looked up at me with a perverted grin. His eyes were still a dark black. "You know you're not wearing any panties under your skirt, but I guess wearing boxers beneath is a turn on to."

I swear to god.. This idiot! I kicked him in his side angrily and embarrassed. He held his side as though he actually got hurt by it. "Geez Ayden! So violent~" He purred, slinging his arm over my shoulder, and I rolled my eyes. I stood on my tiptoes and kissed him. "Just stop talking." I chuckled, and he growled contently pulling me closer by the waist. I ran my hand down his chest, and his body rumbled in response.

"I don't mean to interrupt but...please don't forget I'm here." Wait.. Um.. Who is this..? It is..oh! Strange butler guy! Sebastian! Oh my god! What in the world were we just doing with an audience?!?! My face immediately turned tomato red as I desperately tried to shove Drake off.

He growled. "Mine!" Drake immediately tightened his embrace on me and continued to trail kisses along my nape. I quickly came up with an excuse, before he took this any further. "D-Drake not here! Do you really want Sebastian to see me like this?" Drake looked at me and growled. He looked at my messy state and shook his head, turning us away so Sebastian could only see Drake's back. "That's not what I mean- ah!~" I moaned out as he kissed right where my mark would go.

He immediately got angry. "No one here's your moans but me!" Drake shoved me against the wall, and I gasped. He looked at me with his eyes flickering from black to blue. "You're the one who kept going!" He growled at my comment. "Don't sass me!" He yelled, and I rolled my eyes. "Oh trust me if you thought that was sassy, you and I are going to get into a ton of arguments." I slipped from his grasp and flicked my fluffy brown hair to the side with my hands on my hips exaggerating the sass.

I turned to Sebastian. "Where is Drake's office?" Sebastian bowed to me quickly before saying, "It's down the hall to the left, Luna." I nodded. Drake growled again. Just to tick him off enough, I rolled my eyes and said, "Geez alphas and their growling." I ran for the door with Drake hot on my tail. "Thanks, Sebastian!" Sebastian bowed to me as I ran down the hall and to the left quickly going into his office.

Drake immediately grabbed me, once we reached it and I giggled. He playfully growled back at my playful manner. "You're a bad mate." Drake remarked. I scoffed. "But an amazing Luna because I'm going to make you do pack work." Drake groaned but nodded, letting me go and sitting down in his chair to work on the mountain of paperwork.

I trailed off to look at all the books on the walls.  I picked one up and flipped to a random page. It talked about battle strategies and all this boring stuff and blah blah blah. Geez this stuff is so boring. If I was Drake, I'd run away from all this pack stuff too. Although I'm pretty sure he loves doing this stuff for his pack. He is an alpha after all. So why has he been ignoring it? Obviously because his mate showed up, idiot. I rolled my eyes. Nice to see you're still alive wolf.

He scoffed and then whined. I've been angry. You better let me talk to my mate soon or so help me god I will take over your body and make you do the most embarrassing things known to man! My face turned immediately pale. Trust me I knew he wasn't lying.

The last time I refused to let him out to go on a run, I was a little kid. He threatened to embarrass me, but I refused to believe my wolf. So the next morning, after I had sleepover with my crush, he stripped and sang twinkle twinkle little star in front of him. Let's just say that was the last time I saw my crush... I was mortified.

So I quickly told my wolf that I would after the meeting with the alphas, and he huffed in response. Ugh so many people to please. Drake's wolf, Drake, and my own damn wolf. Geez you think they'd be a little bit easier on me. I sat down in a chair super bored as I gazed at Drake and then I was definitely not bored.

His eyebrows were scrunched in concentration as his black messy hair covered his ocean blue eyes just mid-way. His lips were parted softly as his his big hands wrote quickly. Before I knew it the big piled of 'to dos' became 'dones'. I was amazed by how fast he worked. Drake would glance at me every so often to make sure I was still here.

Once he did it for the millionth time, I rolled my eyes and marched over to him. I spun his chair around and sat on his lap. "There now you don't have to keep checking." Drake nodded as his arm snaked around my waist. If I thought he was fast before, he was now working like a mad man. With the security that I was here, the 'to dos' were gone in seconds. I looked at him impressed. "Wow." Drake shrugged. I guess that's what happens, when you got a lot of experience in you.

He buried his head in my neck and sighed, taking in discrete sniffs. I didn't mind though. I enjoyed his Christmas smell as he enjoyed my own. "Drake we have to get up soon.." I mumbled in a sleepy tone. "Just five more minutes.." Drake mumbled as we both drifted off to sleep. But the meeting... Oh well I'm sure Sebastian will come marching in furiously at any moment.. Stupid Sebastian.