Torn

A/N: I'm so happy for all of the support I'm getting! I could not be happier! All of you readers make me so proud, and I just wanted to thank you all for the millionth time! I love you all, and I hope you enjoy this chapter!😭💕❤️💘

"Ngh.." I clutched my stomach and curled into a ball. The metallic taste of blood still swarming inside my mouth. My neck burned where my pink collar used to be. Now it was replaced with silver chain to burn my flesh. I felt numb to the pain though. It's like having that blister on your foot and you complain about it for awhile, but eventually you adapt to the pain. This was the state I was in.

How long has it been since I last saw my mate..? How long has it been since I last talked to my wolf..? "..Alec..." I coughed out, hoping to reach my wolf. This was my daily routine, trying to get in touch with my wolf in hopes to get out of here... They administer wolf's bane into my system with a large needle to keep my wolf down. But I know deep down he is still alive... After all I can feel him constantly jabbing at the back of my mind in attempts to escape the poison and save us. Without him I can't contact my mate. Without him I'm useless. Without him and my mate, I am only a quarter of the person I once was.

"..d..r..k..." I desperately tried to call out Drake's name but in vain. I hovered my hand over my neck. The silver chain was hurting my neck to the point it burned out my vocal cords. "Wakey wakey, little friend." I look up at the man with a glare as he opened the cell door with a screech. "You know, I feel like you're starting to grow on me. Man, that fiery look in your eyes never goes away.. I like you... I wonder how long my toy will last." He kneeled to my level, pulled out a knife, and smiled at me sadistically. He trailed the knife along my cheek leaving a long gash right into it. I did not flinch.

"What no more comments? How boring." I pointed to my neck and flipped him off. He just threw his head back and laughed. "Right! RiGhT!" After his fit of laughter, he grabbed a mallet. "Let's have some fun~" He took the mallet, swung it, and broke my good leg. I groaned in pain and clenched my teeth. That frigging hurt! But I would not let him let him get off on my screams. In fact I spat right onto his shoes and trailed my bloody hand accross his clothes. I'm not as weak as I was, when I was first kidnapped. "HOw DiSReSpECtFUl AYdEn! You know I do not appreciate LOW LIVES like you touching me! You people are DISGUSTING!"

He grabbed the fire poker that warmed under the hot flames and stabbed it right into my side. I whined and clenched my teeth again spitting up blood. He looked at me angrily and twisted and turned the fire poker into my side. The blood gushed and the healed wounds around it opened up again. The floors stained with my blood got a new fresh coat of it, while the warm substance flowed down my side. I fought against the poker and clutched onto the end of it with my hand. You could hear my blood sizzling and see my skin melting from the heat.

After he had his fill for what seems like years, he put his face right in mine and frowned. "I don't like it that none of the stuff I do makes you feel agonizing pain anymore.. Kills my fun. After all you are my favorite toy." He sniffed my hair, pulled back, and smiled at me. He carressed my face in adoration, but I just gave him a blank look in return. "Well you're a no good toy unless I really see you struggle and fight.." He tapped his chin in thought. "Hmm.. How bad do you want to leave?"

I looked at him in curiosity. "..." I tried to ask him where he was going with this but my voice was gone and I frowned. Well at least I can still breathe. "I honestly don't care about this war between rogues and packs. I'm just here for the fun of it, you know? The look of grief and pain on their faces, when they see their loved ones die! The way they fight and beg! You can't get a better circumstance for satisfaction!!" He had a sparkle in his eyes as he talked about war and when he finally settled down, he looked towards my direction.  

"I want to see my favorite toy do the same.." He licked his chapped lips stained with my blood and smiled wickedly. He kicked the key to this cell just out of my reach. "I'm letting you escape... That's if you can." He grinned widely and sat down. "Go on now! No one is stopping you!" I stared at the key in disbelief and then at him and then at the key.