What Did I Do?

A/N: I'm very grateful. Not only have I had faithful readers that have supported me from day one, I recently got an offer for a new cover by @Magenkop Thank you so much for the cover~ I love it! Thank you readers for your amazing support. I'm just happy that people are enjoying reading The Alpha's Omega~ Don't get confused by the new cover XD Lololol. I will still be posting another chapter over the weekend<3 Enjoy your new and early chapter!

"Drake...I'm nervous." I said fiddling with my fingers. He put a reassuring hand on my shoulder, telling me I'll do great. It was the time to fight. Every pack member that wished to test my strength was here. Hell the whole pack was here, even the sick. The crowd was booming with excitement. I have to either beat all of them or pass out in order to be accepted. But I could not run away from a battle. If I did, I would not be a part of the Dark Lupī pack. I take a deep breath and let out a deep sigh, preparing my mental state.

"I have to go ref the fights and announce the start of the battle. I'll support you from the side lines, but I cannot interfere..." I nodded as he gave me a big hug, his big frame surrounding me. He took a deep sigh as though it was going to be harder for him than it will be for me. He repeated 'I cannot interfere' over and over as he left me behind, walking with his hands balled in fists. "You'll do great, luna." Sebastian bowed and headed after my alpha.

"Keep your head out of the clouds!" Xavier teased as Zen gave me a harsh slap to the back. "Don't be so tense. Who do you think you've been training with?" Zen left and chatted Xavier up, saying that I might be better than him. "No chance in hell!" Xavier said bickering with his gamma. They seem close. Alec commented as I paced in thought. Don't worry. I'm here for you too. Alec said

"Settle down everyone!" Drake's voice boomed amongst the crowd instantly quieting them. "Ayden Henderson, my mate, must go through a series of battles as many as the pack sees fit. If he runs away, he is not strong enough to be a part of the pack." Even if you don't succeed, I'll fight for you. Damion's voice entered my mind, making me feel relieved. "Now for the first battle. Ayden Henderson against Jordan Crain!"

I walked out from the tunnel and onto the field. The sun was blinding. I put my hand over my face, blocking the sun, and then stood tall as I came face to face to a bulky man. He was noticeably strong. "I hope you're worthy mate for Alpha Drake." I went into a fighting stance and nodded at him. "I am." I said my voice not faltering. He smirked at me. "Prove it."

"Fight!" Drake shouted. The crowd cheered, shouting for so called Jordan and me. Jordan immediately lunged and started throwing punches. I dodged punch after punch. I could basically feel the strength of his punches from the air blowing past his fist and near my face. If he lands a punch, it's over. He's too strong. "What's the matter? You can't keep dodging my fists forever." He is right. You're going to exhaust yourself out. Alec said, and I nodded.

I slid between Jordan's legs and as he spun around I flicked dirt into his eyes. Afterward I Ieapt onto his back, basically doing a hand stand, then I flung my body to the side. Down from under him, I landed a powerful kick right onto his abdomen. He faltered for a moment but then lunged for my legs as I stabled myself on the ground.

I backed away, trying dodge, but he easily caught my leg once he changed into wolf form. I growled as he lifted me up by my leg off the ground with his teeth stuck and unshakable. He immediately smacked me right into ground. I coughed, feeling the wind knock out of me. The crowd gasped and cheered. "Finish him! Finish him!" They cheered. "You got this, Ayden! Don't give up!" Zen cheered.

I looked at Drake with foggy vision; he seemed to be fighting a battle of his own as his eye swirled from black to ocean blue. I looked at my opponent then kicked my heel into his shoulder. Jordan fell with paralyzed. Out of breath the crowd went wild. "Luna! Luna! Luna!" They cheered. I smiled and pried my leg from his teeth, limping I stood up and grinned. I lifted up my fist and the crowd got even louder. Damion whistled. That was hot. Damion said.