Our Place

"Oof!" I was immediately knocked to the ground once again. "Careful!" Damion growled circling around me and his gamma, Zen. Zen rolled his eyes. "He'll never be able to face against the entirety of your strong pack alpha, if he can't handle a few scrapes." As I took the little time to recooperate, Zen commanded me to get up. I groaned and panted. "Damion... please.. no more!" I whined out of breath and exhausted. I reached out my hand to him, and he immediately came to my side protecting me.

"Ten minute break." He ordered his gamma. "But alpha he needs to-" "TEN MINUTE BREAK." He demanded, and his gamma touched his ears and shook. "Yes alpha." He immediately turned around. "I'll get you some water." Zen scurried away. "You didn't have to use the alpha tone on him." I remarked, and Damion barked. "You're mine. He needs to know his place and realize who his Luna his." Damion tapped his foot impatiently.

"Are you sure it's not because you are jealous~" I teased, and he huffed. "No." He said, and I raised an eyebrow at him. "Okay maybe a little. But only a little! His hands touching my mate.. pinning him down.." He growled with anger and jealousy. I giggled and his face softened. "Don't worry. I'm your's alpha." He looked at me and basically wagged his tale for me with bright eyes.

"Here is your water, Luna." I looked up and thanked Zen, taking as big swig of it. "Ahhh~ I've never had something so delicious in my life!" Zen and Damion grinned. "Well your ten minutes are up, Luna." I got up with energy and looked at him with life in my eyes. "Don't worry, Damion. I'll be the strongest warrior in your pack just you watch." I grinned at him with happiness. Damion smirked at me in return. "I'm looking forward to it." He said.

I wiped my head with my shirt, revealing my stomach, and Damion scowled once again. "No! Mine!" Hah this going to take forever. "Damion, why don't you go work on pack work, while I train?" I offered, and he whined. "But.." He sulked, and I almost wished to take it back. Almost. "Please? I'll..take you on a date tonight! And you can chose whatever you want me to wear." He brightened up. "Really? Really?!" I smiled. "Mhm~" He immediately shifted and ran back to the pack house. I'm going to finish all of the pack work! Just you wait. You better come up with something amazing! I giggled. Of course. I mind linked.

"Come! Ayden." I nodded holding up my fists and then launched myself forward throwing punches but they had no affect. He kicked my feet out from under me, causing me to growl. "It's obvious that you are not going to win these battles by strength. Even if I had you go through vigorous training, you wouldn't be able to build much muscle." I huffed at Zen's words.

"However.. You're noticeably fast and nimble. Probably one of the best in the pack. We'll work on your defense mechanisms, and I'll teach you how to find your combatant's weak points." I nodded as he stretched out his hand. But I got up myself. "I learned from last time when you knocked me back down on my feet after offering me a hand. 'Don't let your guard down.'" I quoted him and Zen chuckled, taking back his hand. "Typical trainer from every movie." I teased. "The best trainer there is." He said. The comment reminded me of Damion.

"Up for some more?" He asked, and I saluted. "Yes sir!" Zen grinned. "Good because it wasn't a question!" He shouted back. I groaned. "You're just like my mom! haha..." I said, recalling my family back at the silver moon pack. I miss her. I miss my family. I hope after all of this Drake lets me see them again...

Zen ended up teaching me a ton of cool stuff. I learned all kinds of pressure points and one time even came close to beating Zen! It felt amazing. "That's what you get for underestimating me~" I smirked. Zen shrugged. "You didn't beat me. So don't feel so thrilled. However you have exceptionally improved." All the sudden I felt a hand on my back.

"Drake!" I screamed happily, embracing him, and he smiled. "Are you ready?" Drake asked, and I nodded. "I already know where we are going." I shifted into my wolf and nudged his side with my snout telling him to come. He nodded and shifted. I ran with Drake hot on my tail. We're out of pack boundaries. Drake said. I know but don't worry. I can protect you now. I strutted my stuff, and Drake's wolf let out a throaty cackle. Are you sure it won't be me doing the protecting? I nuzzled my nose into his neck. Maybe I don't know.

His chest rumbled and I urged him forward. Once we were there, I revealed my place. The pond was clear. Cherry blossom floated subtly and the water rippled from the waterfall pouring into it. The grass was green as if untouched. I walked on over and showed my name engraved into the tree to my mate. This is my territory. Drake nodded. I shifted, and he handed me the clothes he picked out for me causing me to smile. It was the outfit I first saw him in. "Thank you." I said softly slipping it on.

I engraved Drake's and Damion's names next to mine and Alec's. Drake laid around me, and we watched and listened to the waterfall, taking in the scenery before us. "This is where I'd go as a kid back in the Silver Moon Pack when I felt stressed or when I wanted to be alone. It was my get away. My hide out that no one knew about. Now it's our's." I said, and Drake nuzzled his furry self against me in happiness. We closed our eyes and eventually fell asleep in that place. Our place.