What Did I Get Myself Into?!

A/N: This was extremely hard to write with my cat laying right on top of me>.< But I did it for you guys!! And my cat XD

I immediately ran to his side and grabbed the fire extinguisher off the wall and sprayed it over incredibly burnt pancakes and my mate, who just stood there and stared at the mess. I panted after I finally put the fire out. Adrenaline was still surging through my body. Drake still had his head in the clouds or well the white foamy stuff that came out of the fire estinguisher.

What the hell do you call that stuff anyway? Sodium bicarbonate, potassium bicarbonate, and pressurized nitrogen. Or just white foamy stuff. Idiot. My wolf insulted, but I shrugged. White foamy stuff. This reminds me of when I was in school and I made Alec do all my homework. Ah the good old days.

"Did you set the kitchen on fire again, alpha?" Wanda walked in, and Drake rubbed the back of his neck guiltily. "I told you to let me handle the kitchen stuff! After that incident." Drake huffed at Wanda's scolding motherly voice. "What incident?" I inquired. Wanda smirked, and Drake looked at Wanda pleadingly as though it was a story he didn't want to share.

"Well when you first came here, alpha decided to make you a meal. He literally cut himself multiple times making it. He wouldn't stop making it over and over, until it was exceptional. I insisted on helping but our alpha is very stubborn and then set the kitchen aflame." I put my hand right on my mouth, trying not to laugh. "It was the stove's fault, okay?! We have a bad stove." He kicked the stove lightly and said, "Stupid stove." This caused me to giggle at his cute behavior as a little blush was evident on his cheek. Awe so cute.

"It's okay! I'm not hungry anymore. Let's go outside and see what Aurora and Evelyn are doing!" Drake nodded obviously liking the change in subject. "Alright." He said. I skipped down the halls excited to see Evelyn. We are tots best friends now. I pouted when we got outside and one of the pack members told us they had to leave for urgent business.

"Dang it what now?" I looked up at Drake with a sulk. He thought for a moment and then groaned. "Well there is one thing that I have to do." I tilted my head. "What's that?" I asked, and he groaned loathing whatever it was. "Come on." He said and grabbed me by the hand.

After a bit of walking, we reached a cute little home with a ton of flowers and a petite woman looked up from watering them. She had long silky black hair and beautiful blue eyes. She looked very cute in her pink, flower apron and cream colored dress with brown boots that had a little heel on them. "Drake! Where have you been?!" She huffed and put her hand on her hip.

"Oh Ayden!" She gave me a smile and hugged me close like we are the best of pals. I'm so confused. Drake seemed to notice my confusion. "Ayden, this is my mom. Mom meet Ayden." He said with a smile. "What no more calling me mama hmm?" Drake's mama said teasingly.

Drake got embarrassed and crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm too old for that, mom." She reached up and pinched his cheeks. "Awe you'll never ever be too old for me. You'll always be my cutie pie." Drake laughed awkwardly.

"Oh! You must be eager to meet the rest of the family! Come, Ayden. Everyone is so excited to meet you!" She took my hand in her's and led me inside with a skip in her step. "Honey, our son finally decided to take his mate home!" The mom took off her shoes at the doorway. I followed her actions.

An older looking version of Drake marched through the door. The only real difference was with the hair; his father had brown hair. "Well well well. It's grand to finally meet you!" Drake's father gave me a good whack on the back basically launching me forward. Geez! Does this family have no restraint?

"Haha sorry kid!" He patted my head. "You're a nice addition to the family. Speaking of additions to the family... Have you guys you know have a party in the bed yet?" I looked at Drake horrified. Help me. I mind linked. Drake chuckled but I wasn't joking. His face immediately fell and went pale when he heard pairs of feet heading down the steps of the little home. What now?