[1] Steve Rogers

Steve when he lost a bet

"She will never go out with me." Steve said to Bucky when they were talking about you.

"Steve you're completely blind. She's into you! Just ask her out!"

"I bet you 10 dollars she doesn't want to go out with me."

"Alright, deal." Bucky said, never being more confident about something.

Steve got up from his seat and walked over to you, he didn't even notice you were just staring at him the whole time.

"Hey, uh, (y/n), is this seat taken?" he asked, pointing at the seat next to you.

"No, no, it's free!"

A red colour entered your cheeks.

"I was wondering..-" he started, before he continued he turned around to see Bucky giving him the thumbs-up.

" -if you would wanna go out... with me, sometime..?" He said, really unsure about it.

You didn't expect that. You were shocked, in a perfect way.

Steve probably assumed you didn't want to, because he already wanted to apologize, but before he could do that you spoke up.

"Yes! Yes, ofcourse! That'd be really nice!" You said, giving him a warm smile.

"Oh, really? Well, I'll pick you up at 7, then?"

"I'll see you then!"

He got up from his seat and walked back to Bucky who was currently standing next to a wall. Steve got 10 dollars and gave it to Bucky without saying a word.