[1] Charles Xavier

Charles when he got into Erik's head and saw something he couldn't believe

You looked Erik in the eye, knowing Charles got into his head. Fortunately, though, because you never wanted Erik to kiss you, you were simply just not strong enough to escape from Erik's grip.

Flashback

"Hey, (y/n)."

"Oh, hey Erik."

"What are you up to?"

This was the dumbest question he could've asked; you're painting and he can see that vefy clearly with his own eyes.

"Did you lose your eyesight?" you say teasing him a bit.

Erik couldn't stand it when you were being a tease. It was his weak spot for you. You being you, were actually always a tease, so it must've been pretty hard for Erik everytime you two were talking.

Before you could do anything, you were turned around by Erik and he crashed his lips onto yours.

"Er-" you tried saying his name while he was kissing you.

That was the moment Charles got into his head, he wanted to ask him something, but instead he found him kissing his fiancé.

"ERIK!" You yell at him, knowing Charles is already out of his head.

Erik says nothing, he just keeps looking at you.

"What the hell, Erik? What were you thinking? I love CHARLES, I'm gonna MARRY Charles. So make sure you never do something like that again. And if I were you I should try to make one hell of an excuse to tell to Charles."

Before you left, you threw your pallet with paint on it in his direction.

You went to Charles immediately.

"Charles, honey.."

"I know, love. You did the right thing. I love you."

"I love you, too."