Prologue

BOOM!War waged on as people are killed,injured,captured,and fighting.Allura,Princess of Altea watches alongside her her father,King Alfor,Lady Phaora,Coran,and Nova.
Nova helplessly cried in her adopted mother's arms.Zarkon had destroyed Alfor's fleet,and Altea was burning to a crisp it.Allura looks to Altor. "Father,we must form Voltron and fight before it's too late!"
Alfor shakes his head. "It's already too late.We must send the lions away,we can't risk them falling into Zarkon's hands."
"We can't give up hope!" Allura argues.Alfor walks over to his daughter,a hand on her cheek. "I'm sorry daughter,but if all goes well,I'll see you again soon.I love you." And with a single touch,Allura was knocked out cold into her father's arms. "Princess!" Coran cried out.
"I'm afraid this has to be the way it's going to be,Coran" Alfor says grimly.With a flick of the wrist,Coran is asleep as well.Altor turns to Phaora and Nova. "We must get them to the pods,that's the only way they'll be safe." Without making hast,they headed down to the central control room,sticking both Allura and Coran in the cyropods.
"This shall keep them safe,for now." Alfor turns to Nova. "I'm afraid you'll also have to be out to sleep Nova,so at least they'll have you." Nova nods. "Remember,your sister and I love you very,very much!" Phaora says.The two share a hug. "Thank you mom,for everything." Nova says.Phaora gasps,holding her closer.Nova soon lets go of her adopted mother,walking over to Alfor.With a single touch,Nova falls asleep into Phaora's arms.
Phaora puts her into a pod,then she turns to Alfor. "Alfor.I need to tell you something,cause it's now or never." Phaora says,eyes filled with desperation. "You and I both know I can't live forever,and Voltron will need a new caller."
"What are you saying?" "She's been chosen.Nova has been chosen to be the next body of Vahlla."
"What?!H-How?Vahlla couldn't have rejected Nita." Alfor says.
"The lions LOVE Nova,Alfor.A-And Vahlla has seen her compassion towards others.She refuses to let Nita be my successor.There's no changing either of their minds."
Alfor sighs. "Very well then," they both turn to the pod containing the sleeping Nova. "Let's hope for when new Paladins arrive.....both the lions and Vahlla will guide her."
Later........
Alfor walks over to 5 figures,each wearing different colored cloaks.One in a black cloak steps up. "King Alfor,shall we form Voltron in our masters' places?"
"No,Cylaea.We must send the lions away.But,I'm afraid you,Nita and Lady Phaora must perform the Sealing Art to keep the black lion safe."
Cylaea drops her hood,as well of the other apprentices,and all kneel onto one knee. "Yes,King Alfor."
10,000 Years Later........
The castle remained quiet.There was no recent activity since those many years.....er...scratch that.Phaora,now over 10,000 years old,weakly treaded through the halls,a staff in hand. "It's time for her to wake up now."
Walking into central control,she places her hand on the controls,and up raised the pod of Nova."I'm afraid my time with you Vahlla,is up.Help guide her..........Thank you." She says weakly,smiling to herself. "Oh child of mine...if only we got to spend some more time together." She starts to tear up. "Farewell."
The pod opens and out comes Nova.She falls to her knees,holding her head. "Ugh....what..where?" She gets a good view of her surroundings.No one is there.Only a cane lays on the floor. "That's odd.M-Maybe a walk can help me get fully awake."
Nova walks around the castle. "I haven't walked around in a while now.I wonder how long it's been?"
Then,Nova's head starts to pound and ring,on instinct she grabs her temple. "Ow!" After a while,she calms down,soon sensing something. "Wait,I know this presence...it's Blue!Blue's back!"
Suddenly,Nova hears a loud roar and the doors open,a small gust of wind flying through. "A-Ah,what the?"
She quickly ducks behind a pillar as soon as she hears footsteps enter through the darkened castle. "Hello?"