Chapter 5

AN- Guys. I am so sorry for not updating in so long. I just haven't had the time or motivation. But now I'm getting back into writing, so I'll be updating more frequently. I definitely want to work on this story the most since its my favorite haha. Well, enjoy this chapter!

Oh, and the picture above is what you change into later in the chapter (By Krhart on DeviantArt)

What had started out as a light snow, suddenly turned into a violent snowstorm. Strong winds blew the small clumps of ice onto the windows, blocking your view.

"Of course there's a blizzard, how wonderful." Tina sighed as she walked away from the windows.

"Newt and (Y/N) won't be able to walk home in this weather." Queenie explained. "You two can sleep in the guest bedroom." She finished. Your eyes widened.

"Don't worry, there are two beds in the guest room." Jacob chuckled. You began to relax at those words. You and Newt thanked them and headed to the guest bedroom.

"I'll take this bed." Newt points to the one next to the window. He set his case next to the bed and climbs in, throwing the blankets over himself. You were confused as to why he got into bed with his shoes as jacket on, but decided it best not to bother him.

Putting your shoes by the bed, you got into bed and turned the small lamp on the bedside table off. It took several minutes for you to fall asleep. Sleeping in unfamiliar places wasn't the easiest thing for you. You preferred the comfort of your own bed. Soon, you began to relax, as sleep finally took you over.

Meanwhile, Tina and Queenie were getting ready for bed in the other room.

"I think that (Y/N) girl is really sweet, don't you think Tina?" Queenie asked her sister, who was brushing her hair by the mirror. She slammed the brush down onto the dresser, letting out an annoyed sigh.

"She's going to cause nothing but trouble." Tina snapped. Queenie frowned.

"What's the matter? I've never seen you this upset ever since the second Salemers were out and about." Tina turned towards her sister.

"She's a No-Maj Queenie. We cannot trust her."

"But Jacob-"

"He's different." Tina walked over towards her bed and sat down. Queenie decided not to bother her sister any further for the night, getting into bed and letting sleep take her over.

~

A thick fog surrounded the space around you, causing your vision to be clouded. Walking slowly, your footsteps echoed.

Hello?

I-Is anyone there?

No answer. Suddenly, an outline of two figures appeared in the distance. You began running towards them, desperate to get to them. The closer you got, the more clearer the figures became.

Mama? Papa?

They didn't answer, but stared past you in pure horror. As you reached out for them, something behind you suddenly grabbed onto you.

You let out a small scream, quickly sitting up in bed. Your body was covered in a thin sheet of sweat. Your heart was racing so quickly you feared it would burst from your chest. Your nightmares were really starting to worry you. They were becoming more frequent than you anticipated. This time however, your nightmare was different.